Pervert ajanabi sheikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how common are they? You can count them with your fingers lmao. I know of many Somali girls who are happily married with ajnabi Salafi brothers.

They are very common. They have been spoken against on numerous forums and public platforms. What's your issue with Somali girls horta? If you don't like us why the hell are you on a SOMALI forum?

Get lost waryaa.

Salih

Move right or get left
Still trykng to score cheap pointswhile pretending to have a religious conversation

Also name the Medina scholar who's son in law is Jamaican.
At least I'm scoring points.
:hahaidiot:

You're not saying anything of any significance. Marriage bandits are everywhere. It's not only with Salafis. It's probably more common with Sufis. When a Salafi does it though, it's all over the forums.
:holeup:

Salih

Move right or get left
They are very common. They have been spoken against on numerous forums and public platforms. What's your issue with Somali girls horta? If you don't like us why the hell are you on a SOMALI forum?

Get lost waryaa.
Now you're just slandering me and making crap up. When did I say I hate Somalis? Show me one post waryaa.

'They have been spoken against on numerous forums and public platforms'.

I've read all of them. Most of it is repetition. Without the repetition, you can count them using your fingers.

Hubble

VIP
The racial undertones in the posts on the first page and other posts of yours before the creation of this thread proves otherwise. Somehow I don't think you would have an issue if these sisters were marrying Somali Salafis and neither would most of the juhaal nationalists in this topic.

Somali Salafi might have something in common with her and her family that will save the marriage. Their families would easily work things out.

One thing that makes someone a salafi. They read books like usul al thalaatha, kitaab at tawheed. They only take from 8 scholars in the history of Islam when it comes to aqeedah, and fiqh to a certain extent. These scholars are Ibn taymiyya, ibn qayim, ibn abdul wahab, ibn baz, ibn uthaymeen, Albaani. All forms of salafis believe these are the go to sheekh for guidance, although in reality scholars like ibn taymiyya spent most his time in jail for going against the scholars of ahlul sunnah on issues of creed.

Funny enough they will often quote scholars they deem to have vile innovations in aqeedah. You will see them taking from Imam al-Nawawī and Ibn Hajar even though both were shafi'i and were ash'ari in aqeedah. Then you will see others among them declaring outright takfeer of the greatest ulemah of ahlus sunnah like Imam Abu Hanifah rahimahullah. You will see this more with the Salafi wackos from the subcontinent who call themselves 'ahlul-hadeeth'. They are not at all consistent with their ideology except for the 'jihadi' salafis who are truly exactly like true founders of the da'wah. Their aqeedah of tajseem is extremely dangerous and there are many troubling quotes I can find of their top scholars that border if not cross into full blown kufr. Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal who they claim follow on the minor fiqhi matters was quoted to have said:

“A person commits an act of disbelief (kufr) if he says Allah is a body, even if he says: Allah is a body but not like other bodies".

Isnt that what most of their top scholars practically claim these days??? This is a deep topic that most of their followers do not know of or understand.

Now you're just slandering me and making crap up. When did I say I hate Somalis? Show me one post waryaa.

'They have been spoken against on numerous forums and public platforms'.

I've read all of them. Most of it is repetition. Without the repetition, you can count them using your fingers.

Even a blind person can see you have an axe to grind with Somalis, especially the women. I don't care to know your reasons though but go elsewhere with that BS.

Please stop feigning horror.

They are an issue in the Muslim community as a whole but you can continue to downplay their impact.

They have this weird conspiracy theory that 'all Salafis are bad'. When the vast majority of them mind their own business and never harm anyone with their limbs or tongues. I don't think these people know that it's Salafis who are more likely to accept anyone regardless of their ethnicity.

I've heard of a story where a famous Arab scholar in Madinah gave his daughter's hand in marriage to a pious brother of Caribbean descent.

Sorry bro. I am not a Salafi and consider them to be extreme innovators who are at times on the brink of kufr. But I will defend them against juhaal nationalists who are hating them not for reasons of aqeedah but rather out of nationalism and racism.

Salih

Move right or get left
Somali Salafi might have something in common with her and her family that will save the marriage. Their families would easily work things out.
Waryaa you talk as if two different species are mating. Most of the Muslims who are raised in western countries are very similar anyway. There's no 'cultural gap'. They've been raised by the state (through institutions like schools) just like you and I. Most of these Muslims are like-minded. There is no language barrier too. We play the same games, have the same sense of humour, use the same social networking websites, etc.

Get outta ere with your nonsense

You really believe that???:ftw9nwa: You must be willfully ignorant of the high divorce rate in the community.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Common traits of a salafi

Pants above the ankle, ugly unkempt beard, very dry sense of humor.

His/Her speech pattern contains arab words although he's not a native speaker. Some words and sayings including:

Akhi/ukhti: come on Akhi

manhaj: Is the brother upon the manhaj

Salafi usaalih aka the righteous predecessors aka the first 3 generations: We follow the rightly guided salafi saalih

Common fear tactics to make you one of them is labeling everything either Bidca, shirk ,or kufr: Akhi that's bidca, the prophet saw said ... (proceeds to quote hadith arbitrarily). Brother that group performs shirk. Brother they're deeply lost in be depths of kufr, fear Allah and listen to sheekh so and so..:lol:

The biggest lie they tell is that they follow the rightly guided saaliheen.

lool@unkempt beard...

I hate the random arabic words they throw in the mix as if that makes them 'more Muslim'...:rolleyes:

Salih

Move right or get left
Sorry bro. I am not a Salafi and consider them to be extreme innovators who are at times on the brink of kufr. But I will defend them against juhaal nationalists who are hating them not for reasons of aqeedah but rather out of nationalism and racism.
I'm not Salafi too. I'm defending them for the exact same reasons you are. If you don't mind me asking, what madhhab do you follow? Do you agree with tasawwuf/sufiyya? What's your theological denomination ('aqeedah)?

Salih

Move right or get left
You're insulting the beard now which is a Sunnah? It's not easy to look after the beard once it grows past two inches. It's usually Asians that have soft beards so they don't need to go through much effort maintaining it.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Funny enough they will often quote scholars they deem to have vile innovations in aqeedah. You will see them taking from Imam al-Nawawī and Ibn Hajar even though both were shafi'i and were ash'ari in aqeedah. Then you will see others among them declaring outright takfeer of the greatest ulemah of ahlus sunnah like Imam Abu Hanifah rahimahullah. You will see this more with the Salafi wackos from the subcontinent who call themselves 'ahlul-hadeeth'. They are not at all consistent with their ideology except for the 'jihadi' salafis who are truly exactly like true founders of the da'wah. Their aqeedah of tajseem is extremely dangerous and there are many troubling quotes I can find of their top scholars that border if not cross into full blown kufr. Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal who they claim follow on the minor fiqhi matters was quoted to have said:

“A person commits an act of disbelief (kufr) if he says Allah is a body, even if he says: Allah is a body but not like other bodies".

Isnt that what most of their top scholars practically claim these days??? This is a deep topic that most of their followers do not know of or understand.

I see you've done your homework :lol:. Not many ppl know about attributing makaan & zamaan, tajsiim etc. Or about ashaaira and maaturidi Lol. Don't bring it up in this topic plz...that stuff will just confuse many ppl:hehehe:

Salih

Move right or get left
I see you've done your homework :lol:. Not many ppl know about attributing makaan & zamaan, tajsiim etc. Or about ashaaira and maaturidi Lol. Don't bring it up in this topic plz...that stuff will just confuse many ppl:hehehe:
It will only confuse the unlearned.

Salih

Move right or get left

From this post, I'm guessing you're Ash'ari? Btw, answer my questions in my previous post to you bro.

I'm not Salafi too. I'm defending them for the exact same reasons you are. If you don't mind me asking, what madhhab do you follow? Do you agree with tasawwuf/sufiyya? What's your theological denomination ('aqeedah)?

They say a layman doesnt have a madhab/aqeedah. But I will say I follow close the shafi'i madhab and the Ash'ari aqeedah is the one that I find to be the most consistent. I am still learning about Tasawwuf and there are aspects I dont completely understand about it but from what I know so far it is very essential to one's iman. In essence it is your spirituality.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The salafi men would sit in gatherings and say “my wife does this in bed, she’s good at this…you marry her and I’ll marry yours”.

AUTHABILLAH!!!!!!!! This is the very reason their nikahs were no longer performed by Green Lane masjid. Abdul Hadi would conduct their nikahs and then have to authorise a divorce the same week more often than not. Again, if one thinks this is made up fantasy then by all means contact Green Lane masjid and question why they refused to conduct the salafis nikahs from thereon in.

I myself was close to getting lured, for the sake of protecting the brothers identity I’m not going to name him (even though I have every right to). I was 16 at the time, he was 37. He started chatting to me via an online salafi forum and claimed he was interested in marriage. There was a huge age difference and I was only 16, knew very little about the deen and said no and thought that was the end of it. He on the other hand wouldn’t take no for an answer. I confided in another sister who, wait for it, was his ex-wife!!!! She told me he’d left his 1st wife to marry another, then left the other to marry another, then left her for no reason whatsoever! She questioned him but he gave her no warning or reason and just upped and left her. I was the next target but Alhamdulillah I was saved.

Pretty much sums them up

So mercury you're a woman?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I been fighting this evil ideologue since the early 2000's. They would brainwash young innocent girls, especially Somalis, to ditch everything, including their families and run away with some ex-con revert with nothing going on for him other then a big beard and the word 'ahki'.

So many poor girls fell into their traps, brainwashed into believing that, been passed around from one ex-con revert to another was a honorable duties for a muslimah, this was particularly prevalent in London and Birmingham in the UK. I think over time their evil ways have been unmasked by the wider community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts