PL no longer support Madoobe after 10 yrs

Jubbaland iyo Puntland goorme labo Shaqsi siyaasad ahaan kala dhuwan noqdeen?

Brothers may have differences but the unity of the family is much more important

Gaylan CBB Media

0285E7CF-A0BE-474E-BDCF-B022C0CFAF96.jpeg

Beesha Dhul-balaarsi-doon.

Deni + Madoobe's relationship doesn't affect the twin-states of Puntland + Jubbaland. The relationship between Puntland- Jubbaland-DDSI-NFD, is familial, it's strategic and it is existential. Instead of being an evil isku-dir, scorned, red-headed stepchild roaming the wild alone, think about how to contribute to Jubbaland's development. Or, continue what you're doing, it's working so well for you, soo maaha?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Faisal Roble says Deni is an obstacle to peace

Deni is an isolated man. Today he appointed a committee to negotiate with FGS over federalising. After announcing independence last week.

He wants a war with SL, HSM said laascaanood is up to SL and the people living there to resolve and that he is a man of peace. He also is trying to brute force 1m1v elections despite increasing PL instability and lack of support from other parties. And finally he wants to stop FGS IMF debt relief and the war against Shabaab as he doesn’t Xamar to be the capital (kulaha we need to resolve SL issue and then have referendum on constitution, we’ll all have grey hairs by then).

Very sad situation. Imo Deni should negotiate and come back to his senses. Just because he can’t win Villa Somalia seat doesn’t mean he has to lash out :francis:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Deni is an isolated man. Today he appointed a committee to negotiate with FGS over federalising. After announcing independence last week.

He wants a war with SL, HSM said laascaanood is up to SL and the people living there to resolve and that he is a man of peace. He also is trying to brute force 1m1v elections despite increasing PL instability and lack of support from other parties. And finally he wants to stop FGS IMF debt relief and the war against Shabaab as he doesn’t Xamar to be the capital (kulaha we need to resolve SL issue and then have referendum on constitution, we’ll all have grey hairs by then).

Very sad situation. Imo Deni should negotiate and come back to his senses. Just because he can’t win Villa Somalia seat doesn’t mean he has to lash out :francis:
HSM should welcome dialogue but secretly fund Diyaano and co, I believe they would be more open to working closely with the FGS if they were in power and would definitely support efforts against AS like the PSF are doing in Mudug now.

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

If Deni appointed a committee to negotiate, what's your problem?, every time you're speaking of doom and gloom in PL and we don't see it, perhaps that's what you like to see.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

If Deni appointed a committee to negotiate, what's your problem?, every time you're speaking of doom and gloom in PL and we don't see it, perhaps that's what you like to see.
My analysis is unbiased and just a commentary of a deteriorating situation. I’m worried for my neighbours and their delusions of grandeur which is affecting us all as Somalis :francis:

My analysis is unbiased and just a commentary of a deteriorating situation. I’m worried for my neighbours and their delusions of grandeur which is affecting us all as Somalis :francis:
Your analysis is akin to this analysis from somebody who approaches you and said " brother you sneezed and it's a sad situation that this happened to you, it's definitely rectal cancer, you couldn't fart because of your cancer that's why you're sneezing, sad very sad indeed".

Last edited:
HSM needs to pass the laws and finish the constitution, if PL cuts ties then they will be cut from the federal budget, simple as that.

Puntland is doing exactly what I told you they would do 8 months ago. Color me shocked when Deni threatens to cut ties just to accept the reality after few dharbaaxo from the Americans.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
why is fgs obsessed with Puntland. Focus on removing Amisom and solving Ikran murder y’all couldn’t stop talking about last year. Only two states that aren’t a zoo is puntland and somaliland fgs should follow their lead

Madobe did what he had to do to secure jubbaland interests. Got normalized relations with government and PM out of it respect his savviness. Deni failures are his own

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
HSM needs to pass the laws and finish the constitution, if PL cuts ties then they will be cut from the federal budget, simple as that.

Puntland is doing exactly what I told you they would do 8 months ago. Color me shocked when Deni threatens to cut ties just to accept the reality after few dharbaaxo from the Americans.
Deni boys in Hobyo to free your land. So you should thanks Deni and stop HAG hate to reer MJ :mjcry: .

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They have dumbed down, a power sharing and constitutional problem to the selection of PM. The dumbos of course fell for it. Give it a few months before we hear about some Hawiye village no one ever heard before that happens to be in Jubbaland. Turdho 2024.

I See You Look GIF by NBA