PL no longer support Madoobe after 10 yrs

1. Deni is not mad at OG for getting PM, Hamza is a shoe shine boy for HSM, his tenure will achieve zilch for his clan.

2. Deni number one goal was to oust Farmaajo, mission accomplished, his running for presidency was icing on the cake, anyone and everyone is entitled to run for presidency.

3. Doqonki cagdheer is now running his mouth (they're all over social media) on Puntland/Deni, not realising Hamza is just a place holder for a non-threatening PM, Puntland will not be lectured to by a clan that needs KDF to enforce their legitimacy on Kismayo, and who have been unable to consolidate control over Jubaland for a decade +

4. MX need to f&#* off with their instigating, you're no different to HSM, you're all the same either way, using Centralism for your own power/gains.

Abaq

VIP
I actually support Puntland's decision. In fact, I think they didn't go far enough. They should have ended this madhalays republic once and for all. Puntland waa dad dantooda yaqaanaan, what about reer Gedo and Caabudwaaq? President for how many years and nothing to show for it. Asfalu saafiliin

Abaq

VIP
Another point, I mentioned when Hamza was elected that we didn't care about the position nor did we expect much. Just as Ina Abdishid Ali Sharmarke was useless for Puntland to the extent the mooryaan attacked Gaalkacyo. He was chosen by HSM and represewnts HSM's interests, we are not blind to that just because he is OG

Abaq

VIP
They have dumbed down, a power sharing and constitutional problem to the selection of PM. The dumbos of course fell for it. Give it a few months before we hear about some Hawiye village no one ever heard before that happens to be in Jubbaland. Turdho 2024.

I See You Look GIF by NBA
Madoobe has been a shisheeye kaalkaal since day one. When he was still in Dhoobley fighting, OG elites went to him and told him how to divide the state seats and power. Intii qoslay ayuu yiri "War adduunkii oo dhan OG baad siiseen". Intay ayagiina qosleen bay yidhaahdeen "Ma wax aan OG ahayn baa kuu dagaalamaya?".

Some of those elites have been banned from Jubbaland by Madoobe. His former comrades from Ras Kamboni isma hayaan. Maanta Jubbaland dan OG kama jirto, dan Axmed Madoobe baa ka jirtaa. We will not be blamed for his actions

Abaq

VIP
1. Deni is not mad at OG for getting PM, Hamza is a shoe shine boy for HSM, his tenure will achieve zilch for his clan.

2. Deni number one goal was to oust Farmaajo, mission accomplished, his running for presidency was icing on the cake, anyone and everyone is entitled to run for presidency.

3. Doqonki cagdheer is now running his mouth (they're all over social media) on Puntland/Deni, not realising Hamza is just a place holder for a non-threatening PM, Puntland will not be lectured to by a clan that needs KDF to enforce their legitimacy on Kismayo, and who have been unable to consolidate control over Jubaland for a decade +

4. MX need to f&#* off with their instigating, you're no different to HSM, you're all the same either way, using Centralism for your own power/gains.
KDF is there because MX have been using Ethiopia for decades. As for the rest of your shuban, it doesn't warrant a response

KDF is there because MX have been using Ethiopia for decades. As for the rest of your shuban, it doesn't warrant a response
Well, at least you admit you need the support of outside forces to maintain your legitimacy to Statehood, Puntland/Majeerteen would never.

Abaq

VIP
Well, at least you admit you need the support of outside forces to maintain your legitimacy to Statehood, Puntland would never.
If it was MX vs OG, the case would have been settled long ago. However, MX played dirty and got Ethiopia involved. OG today is still a clan afterall and does not have the resources to fight a state (we are the only clan in the Somali peninsular to have fought a state without outside help for almost 60 years, no other Somali clan is capable of that). So, we were forced by necessity to get Kenya involved as a counterweight. As for our legitimacy in Jubbaland, that is our God given right as the conquerers of Waamo from kismaayo to Garissa. Unfortunately, our state development was hindered by FGS aggression and Axmed Madobe's policy of appeasement. If he took the hardline we wanted and still want, Gedo would be cut off and there would be major changes in the Jubbaland government structure (Madobe would also be gone)

If it was MX vs OG, the case would have been settled long ago. However, MX played dirty and got Ethiopia involved. OG today is still a clan afterall and does not have the resources to fight a state (we are the only clan in the Somali peninsular to have fought a state without outside help for almost 60 years, no other Somali clan is capable of that). So, we were forced by necessity to get Kenya involved as a counterweight. As for our legitimacy in Jubbaland, that is our God given right as the conquerers of Waamo from kismaayo to Garissa. Unfortunately, our state development was hindered by FGS aggression and Axmed Madobe's policy of appeasement. If he took the hardline we wanted and still want, Gedo would be cut off and there would be major changes in the Jubbaland government structure (Madobe would also be gone)

Chase is not MJ just FYI.

No offence sxb, but you can't have Jubaland without Gedo, that's like saying I can rule Puntland without Nugaal, it just doesn't make sense.

The problem with Jubaland is that both OG and MX are large clans, unlike Puntland where MJ can establish order. Unless you both get your ish together, this situation will never be resolved.

So, we were forced by necessity to get Kenya involved as a counterweight.

"forced by necessity"

Walaal, there were no Ethiopian forces present in Kismayo, ever, on the border between Kenya/Ethiopia sure, but never IN Kismayo, this is a lie. The reason KDF are in Kismaayo/Jubaland is because you don't have a choice, meaning you can't exert power/influence in the region without outside help, which is why everyone questions your clans claims of legitimacy to Jubaland Statehood.

No offence sxb, but you can't have Jubaland without Gedo, that's like saying I can rule Puntland without Nugaal, it just doesn't make sense.

Have any of you, ever in your life, seen someone who claims to be Majeerteen, who only ever posts when the topic pertains Ogaadeen politicians, and then, is obsessed with defending and representing Gedo.

Boy oh boy, I remember the days when Sheegads were committed to their craft.

Have any of you, ever in your life, seen someone who claims to be Majeerteen, who only ever posts when the topic pertains Ogaadeen politicians, and then, is obsessed with defending and representing Gedo.

Boy oh boy, I remember the days when Sheegads were committed to their craft.

I actually only started posting once I saw the vitriol/hatred by OG towards MJ on social media lately, they legit believe we're only acting out because HSM chose Hamza as his PM.

I actually only started posting once I saw the vitriol/hatred by OG towards MJ on social media lately, they legit believe we're only acting out because HSM chose Hamza as his PM.

Are we supposed to be swayed by uneducated trolls and CBB sheegads online?
We are more sophisticated than that. Secondly, whatever decisions are made in Jubbaland, Harti is also liable and responsible. This reminds me of when non-Majeerteen clans try to act as if all of Puntland's mistakes are Majeerteen's only. We have a parliament in Puntland and in Jubbaland, if the MPs don't do their jobs, whose fault is it?

Madoobe is one man, he is not representative of everyone, as you can see on this forum, his own clansmen are honest about his actions.

Are we supposed to be swayed by uneducated trolls and CBB sheegads online?
We are more sophisticated than that. Secondly, whatever decisions are made in Jubbaland, Harti is also liable and responsible. This reminds me of when non-Majeerteen clans try to act as if all of Puntland's mistakes are Majeerteen's only. We have a parliament in Puntland and in Jubbaland, if the MPs don't do their jobs, whose fault is it?

Madoobe is one man, he is not representative of everyone, as you can see on this forum, his own clansmen are honest about his actions.

Actually, Madobe isn't a bad guy, like at all, from what I've seen he's pretty fair from what I've observed.

I'm not blaming Madobe, never have, I'm talking about the vast amount of OG who have come online dissing Majeerteen and Deni, they literally believe we're opposing HSM because they got PM, unbelievable.

You're legit speaking to an MJ with a Dir mother, and whose her mother is an Ogaden Balcaad woman, my reservations are against both MX and OG, and to some extent DH, because of them allying with Barre (MOD) against us, anyways khalaas, whatever I say is obviously falling on death ears so what's the point.

Actually, Madobe isn't a bad guy, like at all, from what I've seen he's pretty fair from what I've observed.

I'm not blaming Madobe, never have, I'm talking about the vast amount of OG who have come online dissing Majeerteen and Deni, they literally believe we're opposing HSM because they got PM, unbelievable.

You're legit speaking to an MJ with a Dir mother, and whose her mother is an Ogaden Balcaad woman, my reservations are against both MX and OG, and to some extent DH, because of them allying with Barre (MOD) against us, anyways khalaas, whatever I say is obviously falling on death ears so what's the point.

Farmaajo's BOT army operate multiple accounts, they even claim to be Majerteen online and insult other clans 24/7. You can't get affected by online bullshit. Furthermore, even if Ogaadeen insult us, who cares? What matters is that in real life, Ogaadeen soldiers are not mooryaans setting up isbaaro, robbing people and raping girls.

Farmaajo's BOT army operate multiple accounts, they even claim to be Majerteen online and insult other clans 24/7. You can't get affected by online bullshit. Furthermore, even if Ogaadeen insult us, who cares? What matters is that in real life, Ogaadeen soldiers are not mooryaans setting up isbaaro, robbing people and raping girls.

I knew you weren't MJ, see no MJ would ever forget what OG did to us in the lower Jubas in the late 90's/early 2000's. You simply do not understand the amount of OG who raped Harti girls in Kismayo and its surrounding environs, but I'll spare you the details and chalk it up to your ignorance.

I knew you weren't MJ, see no MJ would ever forget what OG did to us in the lower Jubas in the late 90's/early 2000's. You simply do not understand the amount of OG who raped Harti girls in Kismayo and its surrounding environs, but I'll spare you the details and chalk it up to your ignorance.

I know what Ogaadeen did during the civil war with Cumar Jees, but there was also Aden Gabyoow (AUN) and plenty of other Ogaadeen who didn't take part in these crimes. Nevertheless, Kismaayo's natives have decided to forgive each other and work together. We're not regressing and we're certainly not going back to clan warfare in Kismaayo.

my reservations are against both MX and OG, and to some extent DH, because of them allying with Barre (MOD) against us, anyways khalaas, whatever I say is obviously falling on death ears so what's the point.

you are starting to show a Victim Mentality like the Iidoors, yet you claim to be Darood? How many OGs were killed by the Barre regime and displaced from Gedo. Despite that fact we don’t b*tch about it like you are now doing.

You simply do not understand the amount of OG who raped Harti girls in Kismayo and its surrounding environs, but I'll spare you the details and chalk it up to your ignorance.

You are now starting to make up your own history which is foolish. There has never been any accounts of Ogadens raping Harti females subhanallah. we ourselves became refugees to the conflict. the only documented group to have committed such crimes were non other than the USC & SNM.

secondly you did not start posting after Hamza became Prime minister. We all remember you using the same rhetorics even before Ogaden became PM. This concludes that you are not what you claim and you are just another Ogaden victim. Please state your true clan because you are trying to use Mjs as a scapegoat to hide your ciil.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Indeed you are an observant man, the Kumbaya charade some are trying to perserve here has been completely shattered
7003C25C-8123-468B-99CB-7D7EDFF670A0.png

I know what Ogaadeen did during the civil war with Cumar Jees, but there was also Aden Gabyoow (AUN) and plenty of other Ogaadeen who didn't take part in these crimes. Nevertheless, Kismaayo's natives have decided to forgive each other and work together. We're not regressing and we're certainly not going back to clan warfare in Kismaayo.

Indeed, may Allah bless Gabyoow in the afterlife, a great man who sacrificed everything for the greater good.

But it was MX alongside Morgan who helped us keep Kismaayo from those elements ( various OG allied with USC) from gaining Kismaayo.

I'm not a sheegad just because I believe a Jubaland without Marexaan is not viable, just the same with Harti and Absame.

Indeed, may Allah bless Gabyoow in the afterlife, a great man who sacrificed everything for the greater good.

But it was MX alongside Morgan who helped us keep Kismaayo from those elements ( various OG allied with USC) from gaining Kismaayo.

I'm not a sheegad just because I believe a Jubaland without Marexaan is not viable, just the same with Harti and Absame.

You are Marehan, I know, you know it, everyone knows it.

I urge everyone to respond to him as the Marehan man he is, so that he doesn't derail Jubbaland topics again.