PL no longer support Madoobe after 10 yrs

you are starting to show a Victim Mentality like the Iidoors, yet you claim to be Darood? How many OGs were killed by the Barre regime and displaced from Gedo. Despite that fact we don’t b*tch about it like you are now doing.

You are now starting to make up your own history which is foolish. There has never been any accounts of Ogadens raping Harti females subhanallah. we ourselves became refugees to the conflict. the only documented group to have committed such crimes were non other than the USC & SNM.

secondly you did not start posting after Hamza became Prime minister. We all remember you using the same rhetorics even before Ogaden became PM. This concludes that you are not what you claim and you are just another Ogaden victim. Please state your true clan because you are trying to use Mjs as a scapegoat to hide your ciil.

I don't have ciil towards any clan, my only problem with OG is their stupidity, and MX their selfishness and grandiosity.

Indeed you are an observant man, the Kumbaya charade some are trying to perserve here has been completely shatteredView attachment 249041

The same way you are Sade, we are Kablalax.
Imagine if I sat here trying to instigate between you and your imaginary brother Facaaye? Do you not have any shame? You will never see Leelkasse or Awrtable act like bitter laangaabs like Marehan do.

Even if we put family relations aside, Kismaayo is a Harti-Absame town and the natives are civilised people who are working together. Try to join us in 2022 instead of living in the stone-ages.

The same way you are Sade, we are Kablalax.
Imagine if I sat here trying to instigate between you and your imaginary brother Facaaye? Do you not have any shame? You will never see Leelkasse or Awrtable act like bitter laangaabs like Marehan do.

Even if we put family relations aside, Kismaayo is a Harti-Absame town and the natives are civilised people who are working together. Try to join us in 2022 instead of living in the stone-ages.

Kismayo is NOT a Kablalax city, STOP LYING. Kismayo belongs to Harti and Harti ONLY, both Absame and Sade are newcomers, waxaan naga dhaa.

But it was MX alongside Morgan who helped us keep Kismaayo from those elements ( various OG allied with USC) from gaining Kismaayo.

I'm not a sheegad just because I believe a Jubaland without Marexaan is not viable, just the same with Harti and Absame.

Even Mxs admit that Morgan backstabbed them and attacked their injured forces in Goobweyn.

Barre Hiiraale from his own mouth brought usc to the city

Your fake history debunked once again
:mjlol:

Even Mxs admit that Morgan backstabbed them and attacked their injured forces in Goobweyn.

Barre Hiiraale from his own mouth brought usc to the city

Your fake history debunked once again
:mjlol:

It is fair to say both MX and OG allied themselves with USC, right? As in both can be true, anyway sxb, my overall point and contention on Jubaland is simple:

OG are too landheer to push around and have vast lands in NFD (Gaarisa, Mandheera etc.), and so do MX who have Gedo and practically 40%+ of Jubaland under their reign (including Bardheere), how long can this charade continue?

I only care about this because I have distant family in Kismaayo, and if OG want to allow KDF to permanently set up base in Jubaland, then do you.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
I'm not lying at all, Absame did not establish Kismayo alongside Harti, Harti did it alone.
If Harti truly were supreme in Kismayo why did they not control it for years in the civil war? Why did Moorgan get kicked out by Hiiraale? Why are they unable to field enough men to liberate JL?

If Harti truly were supreme in Kismayo why did they not control it for years in the civil war? Why did Moorgan get kicked out by Hiiraale? Why are they unable to field enough men to liberate JL?

Kismayo was a trading port established by Harti, Absame and Sade were roaming the countryside tending to their camels, cows and various livestock, you both only claimed the city since the last couple decades.

Yes, Absame and Sade have a higher population and can field more men on the battlefield, that doesn't give you the right to ownership of Kismayo.

Kismaayo belongs to Harti, always has and always will be.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Kismayo was a trading port established by Harti, Absame and Sade were roaming the countryside tending to their camels, cows and various livestock, you both only claimed the city since the last couple decades.

Yes, Absame and Sade have a higher population and can field more men on the battlefield, that doesn't give you the right to ownership of Kismayo.

Kismaayo belongs to Harti, always has and always will be.
Can you name the reason why we should recognize Harti as the founders of Kismayu? You are full of bullshit Kismaayo was a historical town established pre Laamagoodle just like Xamar. Bajuuni merchants and Omani tradesmen established it along with the Sultan of Zanzibar who founded Kismaayo Somalia in 1872. From 1887 to 1924, it was under the rule of the Great Britain, after which the Italians started to rule the place. Harti were simply colonial tools brought in by Britain to serve them as colonial subjects.

A8081292-0EC4-4B55-9242-88B6C97E293D.jpeg

In reality Jubbaland is a diverse region with many stakeholders including Marehan, Ogaden, Harti and Hawiye yar yar.

4F57C3C4-C64E-42F8-9B50-23442B33FD19.jpeg

So in the first decade after the establishment of Kismaayo laamagoodle have already fought thrice.

Can you name the reason why we should recognize Harti as the founders of Kismayu? You are full of bullshit Kismaayo was a historical town established pre Laamagoodle just like Xamar. Bajuuni merchants and Omani tradesmen established it along with the Sultan of Zanzibar who founded Kismaayo Somalia in 1872. From 1887 to 1924, it was under the rule of the Great Britain, after which the Italians started to rule the place. Harti were simply colonial tools brought in by Britain to serve them as colonial subjects.

View attachment 249063

In reality Jubbaland is a diverse region with many stakeholders including Marehan, Ogaden, Harti and Hawiye yar yar.

View attachment 249065

So in the first decade after the establishment of Kismaayo laamagoodle have already fought thrice.

MX and OG are too dumb for economics, so yes, Harti specifically Majeerteen Cismaan Maxamuud were the foundation of Kismaayo

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
HSM needs to pass the laws and finish the constitution, if PL cuts ties then they will be cut from the federal budget, simple as that.

Puntland is doing exactly what I told you they would do 8 months ago. Color me shocked when Deni threatens to cut ties just to accept the reality after few dharbaaxo from the Americans.
Boowe puntland is independent since 1991 the federal budget u talking about is the Aid money from the western country , Aid money should be divided based on regional and population puntland is 1/3 of somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ we should get at least 25% of the Aid or get our peace of the pie separately
0901C74D-659D-41A4-A12E-50FB643E2E93.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
Indeed, may Allah bless Gabyoow in the afterlife, a great man who sacrificed everything for the greater good.

But it was MX alongside Morgan who helped us keep Kismaayo from those elements ( various OG allied with USC) from gaining Kismaayo.

I'm not a sheegad just because I believe a Jubaland without Marexaan is not viable, just the same with Harti and Absame.
And why can’t Jubbaland exist without West Gedo? We have the two Jubbas. Why do we need MX and all their problems? Are you (your tribe MX) incapable of standing on your own two feet?