PL no longer support Madoobe after 10 yrs

Abaq

VIP
Kismayo is NOT a Kablalax city, STOP LYING. Kismayo belongs to Harti and Harti ONLY, both Absame and Sade are newcomers, waxaan naga dhaa.
Sxb, you clearly don’t know what you are talking about. When the Wardey were kicked out, the Harti chose to settle in Kismayo because they came by boat and were traders. They had cows which grazed the land that is Kismayo district today. Whereas the OG wanted the fertile rangelands of Jubbaland and they were predominantly nomads. They set up base in Afmadow and Badhaadhe which is the Haro Waamo heartland, a very fertile belt with lakes and evergreen meadows (see pictures of Kulbiyow online). There were some OG traders and residents of Kismayo but not as many as the Harti. That being said, the OG and Harti fought a few battles for influence over the city. In short, OG chose the fertile rangeland and Harti chose the city and each was content mostly. Today, we all live in peace and don’t bother each other. The only problem comes from MX

I knew you weren't MJ, see no MJ would ever forget what OG did to us in the lower Jubas in the late 90's/early 2000's. You simply do not understand the amount of OG who raped Harti girls in Kismayo and its surrounding environs, but I'll spare you the details and chalk it up to your ignorance.

isku dir tactics, man it's so obvious, idk how you are still claiming to be majerteen?

Actually, Madobe isn't a bad guy, like at all, from what I've seen he's pretty fair from what I've observed.

I'm not blaming Madobe, never have, I'm talking about the vast amount of OG who have come online dissing Majeerteen and Deni, they literally believe we're opposing HSM because they got PM, unbelievable.

You're legit speaking to an MJ with a Dir mother, and whose her mother is an Ogaden Balcaad woman, my reservations are against both MX and OG, and to some extent DH, because of them allying with Barre (MOD) against us, anyways khalaas, whatever I say is obviously falling on death ears so what's the point.

Baalcad is not ogaden. This fucker can't even make up shit properly.

sheegat muppet!

ilkayar Jubaland waa ka xaaraan. Let kablalax boys either beef or make up, it's none of your business.

Absame and Harti in jubaland are United and have learned from their past whatever politics happens between the head states will never affect us. In 91 OG were not United and suffered the most of the war in kismaayo. We lost all our heavy weapons to Belgium today we would be ruling afgooye but shiiiit happens. 91 was the msot messed up times for jubaland Absame and harti because we let military men who had no upbringing in jubaland to dictate jubaland politics which they knew nothing about. Ever since the local politicians came in tow power things changed.

hart waamo are jubalanders first before being puntlanders why should they side against madoobe if he’s not against them as harti waamood?😂

@Chase went against the sspot mj rule of mj and og kissing with each other. so now hes being branded a sheegato. :chrisfreshhah:

Walle, Sade-Marehan lacks manners and confidence in itself.

SSPOT Rule kulaha, it's the Somali rule and the rule of life itself and Islam also. Are we not taught that charity starts at home and that your relatives come first, in the order they are related to you. So, as a Majerteen, guess who my closest cousins are?
Do you think we are intellectually challenged or that Kablalax is a coalition of bastards instead of a clan? Don't confuse us not needing each other, for not being related to each other.
I'll be damned if I allow a Marehan to instigate between me and my own cousins, that means Harti, that means Koombe, that means Kablalax and finally, Daarood. Learn some manners and stay in your damn lane.

Absame and Harti in jubaland are United and have learned from their past whatever politics happens between the head states will never affect us. In 91 OG were not United and suffered the most of the war in kismaayo. We lost all our heavy weapons to Belgium today we would be ruling afgooye but shiiiit happens. 91 was the msot messed up times for jubaland Absame and harti because we let military men who had no upbringing in jubaland to dictate jubaland politics which they knew nothing about. Ever since the local politicians came in tow power things changed.

hart waamo are jubalanders first before being puntlanders why should they side against madoobe if he’s not against them as harti waamood?😂

That's right. Harti waamo are part of Jubbaland and their President is Madoobe. Same way that Harti Waamo's Sultan is Suldaan Baqoow of the Dhulbahante clan, regardless of their Harti sub-clan. The same way that Gahayle-Siwaaqroon-Majerteen, in Sanaag, come under the Suldaan of Warsangeli. In real Daarood culture, we follow protocol, we're not wildebeest oo iska yaaciya with no elders or direction. Nidaam waa ineey jirtaa.

The only people who have no respect for Daarood culture and customs are Marehan, who act like jealous, laangaab hyena, who always stick their nose into other Daarood clan's affairs, constantly instigating between brothers and cousins because they are hunguri for other people's land.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
3. Doqonki cagdheer is now running his mouth (they're all over social media) on Puntland/Deni, not realising Hamza is just a place holder for a non-threatening PM, Puntland will not be lectured to by a clan that needs KDF to enforce their legitimacy on Kismayo, and who have been unable to consolidate control over Jubaland for a decade +
Animated GIF

isku dir tactics, man it's so obvious, idk how you are still claiming to be majerteen?

Baalcad is not ogaden. This fucker can't even make up shit properly.

sheegat muppet!

Marehan Jubaland waa ka xaaraan. Let kablalax boys either beef or make up, it's none of your business.
Baalcad are Absame, it's like Dishiishe and MJ, they're all practically related.

Deni is an isolated man. Today he appointed a committee to negotiate with FGS over federalising. After announcing independence last week.

He wants a war with SL, HSM said laascaanood is up to SL and the people living there to resolve and that he is a man of peace. He also is trying to brute force 1m1v elections despite increasing PL instability and lack of support from other parties. And finally he wants to stop FGS IMF debt relief and the war against Shabaab as he doesn’t Xamar to be the capital (kulaha we need to resolve SL issue and then have referendum on constitution, we’ll all have grey hairs by then).

Very sad situation. Imo Deni should negotiate and come back to his senses. Just because he can’t win Villa Somalia seat doesn’t mean he has to lash out :francis:
What do you see in deni future I highly doubt he's going to last he been doing way to much and al shabaab is going try to negotiate soon there taking to many loses out there