We gonna settle this once and for all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see:
Canada: gangbangers, drunks and mostly drug dealers
US: ISIS. need i say more. trump wasnt picking on you lot for no reason
Scandanavia: rapists, fobs who turn into animals at the first site of a blonde cadaan woman ( sometimes men)

at least we aren't known for actual criminality. most of what you listed applies to the majority of somalis anywhere in the world.
Those are the newly arrivals.

I am not even going to go there .i karbashed the Somali gunadians on somnet a year or two ago .they pleaded with me to stop .that said , mirror on the wall ,who is the qaxootiest of them all?that is what we are essentially asking ,isn't it ? Somalis are bottom of the barrel everywhere .threads like this explain why .their entire existence is dedicated to ghetto trash and qabil nonsense .war dadkani wa bila macni philosophers .

Were u born in the island ?
yes and as i said, if you ask any non-somali whats the worst thing somalis do here, benefit fraud is the only thing they can think off. btw the 80% unemployment is mostly men who work odd jobs while their families collect benenfits.

somalis will be on the news for that but not for being drug dealers, rapists (until very recently but they were only few guys) and terrorism. all of which other somali diaspora is known for.

this actually reminds me of this app i use, mostly cadaans comment and there was a discussion about how Arabs are mostly criminals in Sweden. literally everyone agreed that somalis were worse. what does that say about Scandinavian Somalis?

yes and as i said, if you ask any non-somali whats the worst thing somalis do here, benefit fraud is the only thing they can think off. btw the 80% unemployment is mostly men who work odd jobs while their families collect benenfits.

somalis will be on the news for that but not for being drug dealers, rapists (until very recently but they were only few guys) and terrorism. all of which other somali diaspora is known for.

this actually reminds me of this app i use, mostly cadaans comment and there was a discussion about how Arabs are mostly criminals in Sweden. literally everyone agreed that somalis were worse. what does that say about Scandinavian Somalis?
Stormfront has an app?:ohhh:

Apollo

VIP
UK

1) High levels of unemployment.
2) Lowest welfare payments among the major Western countries.
3) Even when they work, the wages in the UK are very low. At least Americans make more money.
4) They are often extremist Islamists.

Rape is very high among the Somalis in UK. The Daily Mail publishes a few rapes every month. Also I had a conversation with a Somali Brit stranger once and he was bragging about how he was "overpowering" a cadaan girl once. Misogyny is a big problem.

Apollo

VIP
Rape is very high among the Somalis in UK. The Daily Mail publishes a few rapes every month. Also I had a conversation with a Somali Brit stranger once and he was bragging about how he was "overpowering" a cadaan girl once. Misogyny is a big problem.

With Scandinavian Somalis, their problem are the FOBs. Most of the long term Somalis there are quite decent. But in the UK you have many many long termers who are total failures.

UK

1) High levels of unemployment.
2) Lowest welfare payments among the major Western countries.
3) Even when they work, the wages in the UK are very low. At least Americans make more money.
4) They are often extremist Islamists.
Sxb at least we do not eat black bread and sausage every morning .wara UK is the Somali capital of the west .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just to put in a nutshell for you @sahersi

Only 2 Somalis own a home in the UK..Dahabshiil and Siilaanyo ...its unheard of for a Somali to own a home in the Uk..

Here in the US my family alone owns 4 homes

M

Maryam

Just to put in a nutshell for you @sahersi

Only 2 Somalis own a home in the UK..Dahabshiil and Siilaanyo ...its unheard of for a Somali to own a home in the Uk..

Here in the US my family alone owns 4 homes
Bullshid, there are many Somali Islano that worked hard and bought their council house

waraabe

Your superior
Have you not being there ? Somalis live in a crumbling old homes where they insert coins into the utility meter as if we are still in the 1950s.

When taking shower you gotta heat your water on the stove and then transport it with w bucket to take a shower

Somali unemployment is 80%

Whenever they get marry they live with their parents cause homes are scarce and ceydh takes a while to kick in

On average they get married at 21 and thus forfeit education

They have a suicidal tendency because they average 3 deaths on the train track half a year
:dead::dead1::dead:

Your family in the UK. Needs serious help :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.