Poll! Which is the worst diaspora ?

We gonna settle this once and for all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maryam

I'll happily swap my British Passport to an Australian one I don't like Euro trash land :kanyeshrug::feedme:

waraabe

Your superior
Scandinavia..... those skinny jeans wearing raped a white male politician

U.K. Ones are shit, we won't debate

Us we had old Somali women protesting about halal food stamps

Canada... these nuggets are so far gone they had a Somali transexual star

Australia is decent community but we can't forget the "first gay Muslim imam"

Somali from Netherlands.,,:,: I haven't met anyone who wasn't disabled looking

Canada is the greatest of all Somali diaspora communities. The great north is a place of opportunity. Majority of families who came here in the 80s and 90s own various properties and are well educated. Our newcomers integrate well and as soon as they learn English they either study for a diploma/degree, or they go to Alberta where trades and other jobs make 70k+ a year.

The few in the great North that become gangsters are minimal. Many who sell drugs also go to uni or work full time jobs, we call it double double named after our Famous Tim Hortons beverage. The ones that kill each other are from certain neighborhoods in Toronto who imitate the HBO crime drama "The Wire", it doesn't reflect the rest of the community.

God bless the North:rolleyes:

Honorable mentions include:

Murica- They have become more progressive since their fob influx of early 2000s

maestro

Cultural revolution
I think Canada is worse than U.K. because of the 15 year old crack dealers and gang bangers but U.K. is not much better. They are both the worst Diaspora.

Atleast every other diaspora listed there got their shit together. Especially Middle Eastern Somalis who are mostly rich and well off. Kenyan Somalis aren't doing bad too

Status
Not open for further replies.