We gonna settle this once and for all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I thought US was suffering too :childplease:

I don't see y'all riding in Bentleys and finishing off your last house payment :lolbron:

Only reason there isn't a huge crime wave in America is cause your justice system will imprison you for decades for a blunt you didn't even light :mjcry:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
As a somali from Scandinavia I must say Somalis here aren't doing well at all. If it wasn't for Arabs taking all the attention everyone would notice us. The ones in Sweden are the worst. Still voted for Canada tho

It was a close call between gangester Canadians and rapist Scandinavians, but I ultimately chose Canada because I've been there many times.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Every community has its successes and failures. This should not be a competition among Somalis from different countries. We should unite and try to address, and find solutions for issues affecting our communities. Lets learn from each other and see the bigger picture.

It depends on what you find deplorable. For example if ganging banging and killing each other in large numbers concerns you more than unemployment, you've got to pick Canada. It sounds like UK as a whole is shit and you can't fault the Somalis there. Honestly even here in the U.S, we don't have high level success stories. We are doing okay.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't even understand how Canada is close to the top. Scandi Somalis are literally know as rapists. How is drug dealer worse than a rapist?

Also how is UK so bad? They're all on welfare but it's the UK, so is everyone one else. :mjlol: I heard their girls thirst for ajnabi cock, but I'm pretty sure thats blown out of proportion. Also, I never heard of a UK Somali raping someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.