Popular Sheikh Insults "Afro-Hair", Gets Posted on Black Forum

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This imam is questionable. One time he went after my Sheikh Yasir and i went to the comment section to terrorize him

Afro hair is beautiful, kinky hair is beautiful. I feel sorry for our fellow Africans and even Somalis with nappy hair, it's hard constantly seeing people denigrate your Allah given features and act like it's ugly.

I think it looks cooler than straight hair in my opinion, it's majestic!

how-to-take-care-of-4b-hair.jpg

9f40f019f04917fb93190ede8989c78d.png

afrotoupeereplacement.jpg

a13beb8ed990616756108d91053174f1.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He was preaching about cleanliness i think. He said quote

Quote "You won't find your wife her hair untidy, doing the afro maybe, and with her teeth yellow, with smells of onions and garlic" UnQuote

I think he was telling the men to clean yourself just like the women do.
He's freaking Arab with straight hair, though he looks indhoyaar, they can't even have an afro. He's putting afro hair on the same level as "untidiness", yellow teeth, and other disgusting shit.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Afro hair is beautiful, kinky hair is beautiful. I feel sorry for our fellow Africans and even Somalis with nappy hair, it's hard constantly seeing people denigrate your Allah given features and act like it's ugly.

I think it looks cooler than straight hair in my opinion, it's majestic!

how-to-take-care-of-4b-hair.jpg

9f40f019f04917fb93190ede8989c78d.png

afrotoupeereplacement.jpg

a13beb8ed990616756108d91053174f1.jpg
He's freaking Arab with straight hair, though he looks indhoyaar, they can't even have an afro. He's putting afro hair on the same level as "untidiness", yellow teeth, and other disgusting shit.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well to be brutally honest- afro thick hair is untidy. Coarse.

There’s nothing wrong with finding Afro hair ugly or even Black people ugly, just like there’s nothing wrong with finding White people or their hair texture ugly, that’s not racist. Racism is when you look down or mistreat a certain racial/ethnic/tribal group merely because they are different from you. Everyone is entitled to their preferences so we need to stop with this SJW politically correct nonsense.

Also English is not his first language and it’s clear he’s not talking about people with naturally Afro hair, he’s talking about woman who have unkempt hair and it’s all over the place. We should have positive assumptions about others before jumping to the β€œracist” SJW cancel culture bandwagon.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i were a Black Afro Woman i would shave my head completely.

Yes

1671815578001.png

No

1671815659936.png

Kinda YES

1671815705729.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There’s nothing wrong with finding Afro hair ugly or even Black people ugly, just like there’s nothing wrong with finding White people or their hair texture ugly, that’s not racist. Racism is when you look down or mistreat a certain racial/ethnic/tribal group merely because they are different from you. Everyone is entitled to their preferences so we need to stop with this SJW politically correct nonsense.

Also English is not his first language and it’s clear he’s not talking about people with naturally Afro hair, he’s talking about woman who have unkempt hair and it’s all over the place. We should have positive assumptions about others before jumping to the β€œracist” SJW cancel culture bandwagon.

Na'am Abu

You could be right about that man, not even seen the video, but in general:

There is a difference between preference and being ignorant and hateful. Nobody is forced to like a certain phenotype, however, there is something definitely wrong with saying Allah's creation is ugly. Over a Billion Africans and people of African descent have kinky hair. This man put kinky hair at the same level as a lack of hygiene, that's outrageously ignorant.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali Sheikhs say this everyday, we despise Jare*r Hair more than any race

There is this dhulbamte sheikh from Canada named Raage.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Every time he speaks it irks me. lol

Not about the sheekh but in general:

If we as humans say a certain phenotype/hair type is ugly, or even a certain skin type is ugly, are we not then saying that Allah has beautified some people and not others? Did Allah SWT not tell us that he created mankind in perfect form? Did Allah SWT not say that we are not better than each other except in our faith?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not about the sheekh but in general:

If we as humans say a certain phenotype/hair type is ugly, or even a certain skin type is ugly, are we not then saying that Allah has beautified some people and not others? Did Allah SWT not tell us that he created mankind in perfect form? Did Allah SWT not say that we are not better than each other except in our faith?

Yes huuno. The sheikh was not articulate. But he was honest. In that --that is how he feels about thick afro hairs.

He should know better people will offended. There should be a fatwah on how to handle thick afro hair Islamically