Popular Sheikh Insults "Afro-Hair", Gets Posted on Black Forum

FDED73FA-E65E-4CA2-87C2-129A2F7BE30B.jpeg

No one should curse anything that they canā€™t control for an example
-hair

People who use Afro as an example of unkept hair are so retarded it hurts my mind. Having an Afro is the polar opposite of unkept hair you have to spend 30 mins to an hour puffing it up :mjlol: anyone saying this is not racist clearly doesn't have 4 type hair please sir down & let us speak.

Shimbiris

ŲØŁ‰ŁŽŲ± ŲŗŁ‰ŁŽŁ„ Ų„ŁŠŲ¤ Ų¹Ų¢Ł†Ų¤ Ł„Ų¤
VIP
North Africans on average are 15-25 % Sub Saharan African.

Correct. But some of their SSA is very ancient it seems and comes from the hypothesized "Ancestral North Africans" (ANA) who make up about half the ancestry of Iberomaurusians and make them cluster similar to Horners. The rest is from mixing with West-Africans historically (Maghrebis' case) and some is generally from the slave-trade. North-Africans are indeed around 20-25% or so. Arabians and most Levantines are around 5-10%. It maybe selection to some extent but I wager the prevelance of afros and curly hair among them sometimes are directly the result of SSA or SSA-related ancestry (i.e. ANA).

These dudes be acting super islamic here then be typing ignorant shit like that. Who was talking about attraction? He is degrading afro hair texture. Their hair (straight) becomes matted when it's unkempt, it doesn't become an afro but he spoke specifically about afro hair. He knows English pretty well, I watch his lectures.

He is a product of his own environment and very insensitive. However, I doubt he did that to demonize the people with kinky hair. It is either his choice of poor words or limited English. We can cut some slack with people like him. He after-all lives in the Gulf Arab region, and they tend to say a lot of things without really intending to harm others.

That being said, someone needs to advise him on how to be careful when he is using analogies or metaphor in order to reach a wide audience.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is a product of his own environment and very insensitive. However, I doubt he did that to demonize the people with kinky hair. It is either his choice of poor words or limited English. We can cut some slack with people like him. He after-all lives in the Gulf Arab region, and they tend to say a lot of things without really intending to harm others.

That being said, someone needs to advise him on how to be careful when he is using analogies or metaphor in order to reach a wide audience.
muppets-miss-piggy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i heard that sheikh went to live in kenya or something

I don't know. All i know is he is from Canada-dhulbahante- he married to white woman revert

His eyebrows and lashes have more life than mine

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with finding Afro hair ugly or even Black people ugly, just like thereā€™s nothing wrong with finding White people or their hair texture ugly, thatā€™s not racist. Racism is when you look down or mistreat a certain racial/ethnic/tribal group merely because they are different from you. Everyone is entitled to their preferences so we need to stop with this SJW politically correct nonsense.

Also English is not his first language and itā€™s clear heā€™s not talking about people with naturally Afro hair, heā€™s talking about woman who have unkempt hair and itā€™s all over the place. We should have positive assumptions about others before jumping to the ā€œracistā€ SJW cancel culture bandwagon.
since when was Allah SWT creation ugly ?