Popular twitch streamer ‘rage’ insults somalis infront of yusuf7n

The arrogance of the haitian niggas

“we sexy the culture the history the food good”

god forbid if somalis say that putting someone down for their background everyone would chimp out bro needs to humble themselves

If Yusuf was a real one, he would have called up a Dominican to beef with him, nothing irritates them more than a Dominican talking shit, he would have tapped out. 😂

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
If Yusuf was a real one, he would have called up a Dominican to beef with him, nothing irritates them more than a Dominican talking shit, he would have tapped out. 😂
Bro yusuf doesn't hang out with any ajnabis that respect him.
He's literally a punching bag on twitch.

He's not clever enough to roast back and doesn't have the balls to be racist against the Madows.

Bro's just a pussy

Keo

VIP
The contrast between Chunkz and the Yusuf guy is crazy

Chunkz isn't perfect, but he's one of the few decent representations we got on the internet personality space

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you typecast yourself as a streamer, it's hard to rebrand because that's what you built your core audience on. He's like Caseoh. Both of them accept a ton of abuse from their viewers, but Yusuf takes it farther by letting other creators bully him. Faze is gonna milk the content out of him, play him, then fire him like when they got rid of damn near everybody. Unfortunately, I think they will select Yusuf as part of the group, his competition for the position is that Corn dude on twitter and he doesn't stream. Also the viewers hate him. I think the announcement that Yusuf is gonna join is set cause he's already good with max and jason and collabs with them.

Actually makes more sense for Yusuf to join AMP since they're already atlanta based, but that's Agent's decision and they have Chris and Davis that are kinda struggling to catch up.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Bro yusuf doesn't hang out with any ajnabis that respect him.
He's literally a punching bag on twitch.

He's not clever enough to roast back and doesn't have the balls to be racist against the Madows.

Bro's just a pussy
All he could do was rap against that other victim Asian kid.

Funny enough they never make fun out out of Asian features no slant eye jokes but you can call Somalis big forehead and shit.

it’s about time we make fun of reer sanwayne

Do
How convenient that you're choosing to narrow in on Pakistanis when I said ajanabi Muslims in general and Pakistanis just came to mind easily as an example of one of many demographics, primarily due to their higher population density in the UK and longer history of immigration there.

We all know this shit wouldn't slide anywhere else but the UK so you can miss me with that "Kangaroo Somali" diss, we're the most well-behaved diaspora by far (at least in the Western world).

:sass1:

Australia has a huge Lebanese population,do they live a
Furthermore, this forum is filled to the brim of examples of UK Somalis who suck up to ajanabi Muslims who engage in far worse sins and degeneracy because of this one-sided practice of the One Ummah concept that negates any type of cultural self-preservation commonly found among you lot.

How convenient that you're choosing to narrow in on Pakistanis when I said ajanabi Muslims in general and Pakistanis just came to mind easily as an example of one of many demographics, primarily due to their higher population density in the UK and longer history of immigration there.

We all know this shit wouldn't slide anywhere else but the UK so you can miss me with that "Kangaroo Somali" diss, we're the most well-behaved diaspora by far (at least in the Western world).

:sass1:

Furthermore, this forum is filled to the brim of examples of UK Somalis who suck up to ajanabi Muslims who engage in far worse sins and degeneracy because of this one-sided practice of the One Ummah concept that negates any type of cultural self-preservation commonly found among you lot.
Australia has a huge Lebanese population,do they live amongst the Somalis and interact with them

Do

Australia has a huge Lebanese population,do they live amongst the Somalis and interact with them
Some do and some don’t . Mostly ciyaal suuqs I’ve witnessed hang around with them but you’ll see tradesmen and sheikh hang with them too .

some intermarriages also but rare most Somalis here marry amongst one another rarely do they mix out

The contrast between Chunkz and the Yusuf guy is crazy

Chunkz isn't perfect, but he's one of the few decent representations we got on the internet personality space
Chunkz is a noble son of the Duriya. He ain’t a loser self hating Southerner/Buuqlander like the egghead Cuck Yusuf.

UK Somalis are backward, but they don’t take lip from Madows, Timmy Js or dhegcas.

Trending

Latest posts