Post Modernism Leads To Kufr

"Free thinking" you mean following liberal cadaan ideology? Walahi I don't know how to respond to this are you retarded?
You’re so fucking low iq. Somali ex Muslims, & apostates in general existed long before any interaction with Europeans or their ideologies. Stop @ me goof kid

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Why do people keep falling for Laiss the grown male ajnabis bait?? Have we forgotten how he and his accomplice Habar Steven got kicked off a few months ago for harassing the forum members?
I don't know why your surprised honestly.
Most of the ex muslim somalis I've run into online were naag.

Gaal xalimos out number Somali men in most ex Muslim spaces.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You’re so fucking low iq. Somali ex Muslims, & apostates in general existed long before any interaction with Europeans or their ideologies. Stop @ me goof kid
Send a written source of apostates in Adal, Ifat, Ajuuran or Mogadishu kingdoms.

Gaalo was used as both a term for infidels and for non somalis. You could not be considered a Somali and gaal at the same time. It is am oxymoron. Only place you'll find kinds like you is uncultured and immoral "somalis" in the west who want to be westerner but held back by their Somali heritage. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

There has never been a time in the last millenia where there were sizable population of kaffirs among Somalis.

But you're not just a regular gaalo, you're a liberal who wants western culture replace Somali.

@Laiss what do you have in replace of islam? What is your philosophy and politics?
The black womanz is god yea das rite
That’s my philosophy on life
Amazon Studios Period GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Kisame

VIP
@Kisame 😂💀💀 I can’t with these niggas why do they have a hard time believing ex Muslim Somali women exist
Yea it doesn't make sense to me. Either bro refuses to believe xalimos use forums or he just doesn't believe ex Muslim xalimos don't exist.

And compared to ex Muslim Somalis I’m so tame yet these niggas stay trying me 😂 we actually need dumarlanders here

Kisame

VIP
We need a lore from you and @Kisame to know how you ended up like this :gucciwhat:

I've had a lot of freedom and my parents only became strict during my late teens. By the time they actually tried to police me I was already in college and gave no fucks about the Deen.

My younger siblings sadly have had to deal with their BS
:mjlol: with the way my mom's acting I think my younger sis will probably become gaal. My other brother moved away for college to avoid their BS too. He knows I'm a gaal and still fucks with me

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP

Okay mister exmuslim space professor, I never said I was surpised about that. Im moreso surpised about Laiss and Laiss only. Laiss is a full on troll, their not a girl and their not somali thats what I have to say. Eventually he will slip up, In fact I did exposed them previously for their lies then their account mysteriously went inactive then they made a new one.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Dumarland is muslim not a gaalo thing
I got sent and lurked their discord in the first few weeks b4 i got banned off for being a man. niggas range from kpop xalimo that are just bored, and you got the users on there using it 24 7, to sum them up their basically dark n n but female. Just retarded stuff I was seeing I'd just hop off.