Post Modernism Leads To Kufr

Okay mister exmuslim space professor, I never said I was surpised about that. Im moreso surpised about Laiss and Laiss only. Laiss is a full on troll, their not a girl and their not somali thats what I have to say. Eventually he will slip up, In fact I did exposed them previously for their lies then their account mysteriously went inactive then they made a new one.
Nigga I’m a womannnnnnnn, naagggggggggggg!!!!!!! Araweelo reincarnated 😍 💅🏽

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
And compared to ex Muslim Somalis I’m so tame yet these niggas stay trying me 😂 we actually need dumarlanders here
They be attacking you like your the type of atheist that disses Islam everyday.

It's honestly crazy. Most of us know we can chill in Somali spaces without constantly dissing Islam. No one wants to beef with people over the Deen everyday. That shit gets tiring.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I've had a lot of freedom and my parents only became strict during my late teens. By the time they actually tried to police me I was already in college and gave no fucks about the Deen.

My younger siblings sadly have had to deal with their BS
:mjlol: with the way my mom's acting I think my younger sis will probably become gaal. My other brother moved away for college to avoid their BS too. He knows I'm a gaal and still fucks with me
Makes a lot of sense on how you turned out.

You got religiously policed without caring about the religion as you were never really taught it like others have.

I hope the wisdom from your older age gives you enlightenment on the deen and you return to the correct path.

It's honestly crazy. Most of us know we can chill in Somali spaces without constantly dissing Islam. No one wants to beef with people over the Deen everyday. That shit gets tiring.
They don’t like an outspoken woman that’s literally it. These niggas need to get karbashed + a taste of their own medicine

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Wlhi im I the only one who noticing this every time you try speaking to and debunking the points of a Gaal. They always call you LOW IQ, STUPID or something along those lines. Why do they always resort to this?

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

Yeah i dont beef atheists unless they attack the deen. For example @Khanderson is a open atheist but he is pretty chill. @Dalac Bilaash has his r/atheism moments but for the most part he is chill too.

I refrain from attacking atheists as they may insult the deen.

6:108
وَلَا تَسُبُّوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ فَيَسُبُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ عَدْوًۢا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍۢ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ زَيَّنَّا لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ عَمَلَهُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِم مَّرْجِعُهُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَعْمَلُونَ ١٠٨

˹O believers!˺ Do not insult what they invoke besides Allah or they will insult Allah spitefully out of ignorance. This is how We have made each people’s deeds appealing to them. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them of what they used to do.
I used to debate atheists on here hardcore like ten plus threads but gave up on that as you can’t convince someone of the divine in a comment section it has to be a personal thing experience that happens outside the frame of a random forum.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
They don’t like an outspoken woman that’s literally it. These niggas need to get karbashed + a taste of their own medicine
I'm telling you fam. All we need is a bunch of jobless xalimos willing to make niggas cry.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I'm telling you fam. All we need is a bunch of jobless xalimos willing to make niggas cry.
Saxib if that happened it would just reduce the general section to rubble as it would be spammed with fed tier memes, comments and edits from the “incels”.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Here is just a tame example of the type shit the incels here would be posting if they didn’t hold back.
1725325024252.jpeg

Personally i don’t wanna see the general section degraded like this.

Every time I come back to Somalispot I see another gaal trying to act like they can just exist with Somalis online. Some members of the forum entertain this, but I will not. Islam is an integral part of Somali identity, DNA means nothing. I don't mean to be a hater, but that is the truth.

Every time I come back to Somalispot I see another gaal trying to act like they can just exist with Somalis online. Some members of the forum entertain this, but I will not. Islam is an integral part of Somali identity, DNA means nothing. I don't mean to be a hater, but that is the truth.
Loser

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I've had a lot of freedom and my parents only became strict during my late teens. By the time they actually tried to police me I was already in college and gave no fucks about the Deen.

My younger siblings sadly have had to deal with their BS
:mjlol: with the way my mom's acting I think my younger sis will probably become gaal. My other brother moved away for college to avoid their BS too. He knows I'm a gaal and still fucks with me
Before leaving have you studied islam and other religions comprehensively before making your choice to leave? how about you @Laiss ?