Post Modernism Leads To Kufr

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Before leaving have you studied islam and other religions comprehensively before making your choice to leave? how about you @Laiss ?
I actually use to try to read the Quran every Ramadan as a teen but got bored pretty quickly.
I use to go to lectures at the masjid every Saturday night but always got bored and started day dreaming. After awhile I ended up just ditching the lectures to go hang out with my friends outside of the masjid.

Ngl you young niggas on Somalispot fascinate me. @Internet Nomad @SuleimanI @CABDULWALI XASAN. @Aseer

From 13-21 years old I literally never met a religious young Somali nigga. Almost all the guys I ran into were pretty much cultural Muslims. All they cared about was school, naag, work, basketball, anime, and video games.

Earlier I mentioned I use to attend lectures every Saturday. There use to be a bunch of Somali niggas skipping lectures. They were skipping that shit before I even hopped on the wave.

Most of these guys ended up becoming religious as they got older. Like around 24+ since they started to get married and had way more responsibilities.

I know there's a lot of young cultural Muslims amongst our community. I literally see these little niggas all the time whenever I travel to any hotspot.

So I'm trying to figure out something. How tf did you niggas end up so religious at this young age?? Some of y'all seem like the type of guys niggas would avoid hanging out with irl. Especially @CABDULWALI XASAN.

Do Somali forums just only attract religious miskeens or something???

This shit been on my mind for awhile now @Laiss @Yami .

I actually use to try to read the Quran every Ramadan as a teen but got bored pretty quickly.
I use to go to lectures at the masjid every Saturday night but always got bored and started day dreaming. After awhile I ended up just ditching the lectures to go hang out with my friends outside of the masjid.

Ngl you young niggas on Somalispot fascinate me. @Internet Nomad @SuleimanI @CABDULWALI XASAN. @Aseer

From 13-21 years old I literally never met a religious young Somali nigga. Almost all the guys I ran into were pretty much cultural Muslims. All they cared about was school, naag, work, basketball, anime, and video games.

Earlier I mentioned I use to attend lectures every Saturday. There use to be a bunch of Somali niggas skipping lectures. They were skipping that shit before I even hopped on the wave.

Most of these guys ended up becoming religious as they got older. Like around 24+ since they started to get married and had way more responsibilities.

I know there's a lot of young cultural Muslims amongst our community. I literally see these little niggas all the time whenever I travel to any hotspot.

So I'm trying to figure out something. How tf did you niggas end up so religious at this young age?? Some of y'all seem like the type of guys niggas would avoid hanging out with irl. Especially @CABDULWALI XASAN.

Sounds like your parents were chill. I left about 7-8 years ago, mainly due to ideological reasons and childhood trauma. I had an abusive Algerian Quran teacher who used to beat me black and blue.. b1tch nigga is worm food now :win:so for me, it's a mix of physical and racial trauma, scientific contradictions, and misogyny

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Sounds like your parents were chill. I left about 7-8 years ago, mainly due to ideological reasons and childhood trauma. I had an abusive Algerian Quran teacher who used to beat me black and blue.. b1tch nigga is worm food now :win:so for me, it's a mix of physical and racial trauma, scientific contradictions, and misogyny
I got lucky. They only started to switch up and become religious during my teens.
My young siblings have it harder than me.

Having an abusive non somali duqsi teacher would have sent me over the edge :mjlol: .

My parents ended up getting a macaalin to come to our crib because they didn't want any duqsi teacher hitting us. Before that I went to a local duqsi with a Somali macalin I wanted to kill. Hoe ass nigga made me restart the third juz twice.

I got lucky. They only started to switch up and become religious during my teens.
My young siblings have it harder than me.

Having an abusive non somali duqsi teacher would have sent me over the edge :mjlol: .

My parents ended up getting a macaalin to come to our crib because they didn't want any duqsi teacher hitting us. Before that I went to a local duqsi with a Somali macalin I wanted to kill. Hoe ass nigga made me restart the third juz twice.
Getting beat up by a dhag caas kickstarted my hatred for his entire group :gucciwhat:
Somali parents take being religious to an extreme especially when old age starts creeping up on them. Ik some that work minimum wage & save up every penny, go on hagbads all in hopes of going to Saudi. It makes my blood boil that theyโ€™re enriching guf countries when theyre qaxotis in the west. The gulf would never accept Somali refugees yet our people save every penny to enrich them yuck

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Well I am no saint but I do the bare minimum when it comes to deen but kisame maybe in your free time you should study and research more to be honest I get cultural muslim vibes from you the type where they dont pray much but still celebrate festivities like eid, ramadan etc. You dont do much just pray 5 times a day and be a good person and avoid bad things ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Getting beat up by a dhag caas kickstarted my hatred for his entire group :gucciwhat:
Somali parents take being religious to an extreme especially when old age starts creeping up on them. Ik some that work minimum wage & save up every penny, go on hagbads all in hopes of going to Saudi. It makes my blood boil that theyโ€™re enriching guf countries when theyre qaxotis in the west. The gulf would never accept Somali refugees yet our people save every penny to enrich them yuck
I have disdain for arabs as well sometimes but that didnt make me leave the fold laiss I suggest you pick up a book and sit down and learn and maybe you can make your decision concrete.

I have disdain for arabs as well sometimes but that didnt make me leave the fold laiss I suggest you pick up a book and sit down and learn and maybe you can make your decision concrete.
Iโ€™m interested in any religion rn maybe once I heal from my traumas :damsel:

thats really sick and hes a man, did you tell your parents

Yo how did a grown ass dhegacas man have the balls to beat you? My dad would have killed him with his bare hands, bet he wouldnโ€™t tolerate a black man beating on his daughter. Fucking despise those creatures .