Posting unexpected peoples pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
This happens so often. Someone makes a post on their blog and instead of arguing against their views members here find their social media pages, posts their pictures and decided to mock their appearance.

In the Ajanib Meher thread a child pictures was posted and mocked. And in the "Somali guys ain't shit" a Somali girls picture was posted, mocked, degraded and ridiculed throughout several pages.

Maybe some of you find this behavior funny and fine but I find it to be invasion, immature and just plain rude. These people don't know you're mocking them and specifically tearing their appearance down simply because you don't agree with their opinions. On top of that what did the young infant in the "Ajanib Meher" thread do to any of yall. It's a child that can't fight back.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I think it's very important that some of you guys take into consideration that they are people with feelings too.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I agree with you to an extent, but if you put your pictures up on the internet it's bound to end up somewhere. Especially if you're J.K. Rowling
some Farax ain't shit joints one after the other. Frankly I don't think couple of comments can tear down ones appearance but it's whatever.

Count your blessings that it isn't you and as for feelings, don't the Bantus whos looks you mock/want to displace have feelings too? :ummhmsmiley:

Have you ever heard the phrase the internet is both the judge the jury and executioner? If not welcome to the era of internevolution:drakelaugh:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
@666 @AirJawdan and? What's your point. Stop making excuses. Even if it's just the internet it doesn't justify it. Does your arguments or lack of warrant the treatment the small child received for simply being mixed?

This happens so often. Someone makes a post on their blog and instead of arguing against their views members here find their social media pages, posts their pictures and decided to mock their appearance.

In the Ajanib Meher thread a child pictures was posted and mocked. And in the "Somali guys ain't shit" a Somali girls picture was posted, mocked, degraded and ridiculed throughout several pages.

Maybe some of you find this behavior funny and fine but I find it to be invasion, immature and just plain rude. These people don't know you're mocking them and specifically tearing their appearance down simply because you don't agree with their opinions. On top of that what did the young infant in the "Ajanib Meher" thread do to any of yall. It's a child that can't fight back.

They are butthurt with what she said on her blog. Notice how all the haters were men? How are you gonna fish for a post that was made 2 years ago? :umwhat:All for entertainment value?? How petty and childish, grow the f*ck up. Somali men aint shit :pacspit:

Zeus

STYLIN
They are butthurt with what she said on her blog. Notice how all the haters were men? How are you gonna fish for a post that was made 2 years ago? :umwhat:All for entertainment value?? How petty and childish, grow the f*ck up. Somali men aint shit :pacspit:

Except your dad, brothers, nephews, uncles, grandpas :siilaanyolaugh:

But is it not True thought that she is dark and fat? Remember those are two traits of ugliness in the western world:lolbron:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm

I'm not afraid to say it but I contacted the mother of the child and the author of the blog and let them know what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending