Posting unexpected peoples pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
didn't you also make thread mocking a 'Madow' somali :ayaanswag:
and you always crack jokes about farraxs. Some jokes were that we are sexual inexperienced, shitty jobs etc. Making fun of mans sexual prowess and financial stability is equivalent to making fun of a woman's looks. Oh,but wait. Yours was banter and mine is crossing the line.:camby:

I don't remember doing that. I haven't made that many threads. If you have proof of that link me those threads.

Zeus

STYLIN
:what1: You made a thread about a sexy Madow yesterday, and here you are hatin on them?

Are you, or are you not a part of the Abu Tyrone school of thought?
I was mocking them abowee.

c0921ec13da24ba911bea2500545630e.gif

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Well that was a poor distasteful joke I made. Obviously. And I'm grown enough to admit that. I will say the Madow guy is very handsome.

This happens so often. Someone makes a post on their blog and instead of arguing against their views members here find their social media pages, posts their pictures and decided to mock their appearance.

In the Ajanib Meher thread a child pictures was posted and mocked. And in the "Somali guys ain't shit" a Somali girls picture was posted, mocked, degraded and ridiculed throughout several pages.

Maybe some of you find this behavior funny and fine but I find it to be invasion, immature and just plain rude. These people don't know you're mocking them and specifically tearing their appearance down simply because you don't agree with their opinions. On top of that what did the young infant in the "Ajanib Meher" thread do to any of yall. It's a child that can't fight back.
I asked @Kaleel to take care of this but he ignored it. It shouldn't be tolerated but it happens quite a bit. Disgusting!

didn't you also make thread mocking a 'Madow' somali :ayaanswag:
and you always crack jokes about farraxs. Some jokes were that we are sexual inexperienced, shitty jobs etc. Making fun of mans sexual prowess and financial stability is equivalent to making fun of a woman's looks. Oh,but wait. Yours was banter and mine is crossing the line.:camby:
Since when? She's the biggest Somali Bantu hater I know.
:susp:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I find it hilarious how you lack the respectability to point your fingers at the many attackers. It's worrying how you're blaming the victims instead of the attackers. Yes there are many precautions they could take but that still does not and never will give the likes of @KultaKala @Air Jalam any right to to attack random individuals and their children for a few pathetic likes and laughs.
The joke was "somalijamaican princess
It's not jokes when it involves kids.
Welcome to the internet

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Naah f*ck off. Just because people mock you and laugh at your face all over discord don't mean you can take your resentment and hatred all over children.
Wait a minute, it wasnt about the childs face more like the "somalijamaican princess" tag.Why so hurt?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This happens so often. Someone makes a post on their blog and instead of arguing against their views members here find their social media pages, posts their pictures and decided to mock their appearance.

In the Ajanib Meher thread a child pictures was posted and mocked. And in the "Somali guys ain't shit" a Somali girls picture was posted, mocked, degraded and ridiculed throughout several pages.

Maybe some of you find this behavior funny and fine but I find it to be invasion, immature and just plain rude. These people don't know you're mocking them and specifically tearing their appearance down simply because you don't agree with their opinions. On top of that what did the young infant in the "Ajanib Meher" thread do to any of yall. It's a child that can't fight back.

You made a convincing argument. If you want this to stop, report the posts/topics and I will take care of it.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I find it hilarious how you lack the respectability to point your fingers at the many attackers. It's worrying how you're blaming the victims instead of the attackers. Yes there are many precautions they could take but that still does not and never will give the likes of @KultaKala @Air Jalam any right to to attack random individuals and their children for a few pathetic likes and laughs.
Tf you @ me for :wtfdis: And who did I attack? Or are you mistaking me with the neef who copied my @ :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending