Posting unexpected peoples pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
:umad: I'd spit on that child's face like Camron did in Killa Season. Foh you part time sympathy beggar. Don't think for 1 second that we don't have your comments on minorities on file.
:win:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
@666 since you assumed so much about me I think it's safe to say you find this comment hilarious.
:umad: I'd spit on that child's face like Camron did in Killa Season. Foh you part time sympathy beggar. Don't think for 1 second that we don't have your comments on minorities on file.
:win:

All I said about the minorities is I don't condone their presence in Somalia hardly harmful.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This happens so often. Someone makes a post on their blog and instead of arguing against their views members here find their social media pages, posts their pictures and decided to mock their appearance.

In the Ajanib Meher thread a child pictures was posted and mocked. And in the "Somali guys ain't shit" a Somali girls picture was posted, mocked, degraded and ridiculed throughout several pages.

Maybe some of you find this behavior funny and fine but I find it to be invasion, immature and just plain rude. These people don't know you're mocking them and specifically tearing their appearance down simply because you don't agree with their opinions. On top of that what did the young infant in the "Ajanib Meher" thread do to any of yall. It's a child that can't fight back.
Cry us a river build a bridge & get over it you :lolbron:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
No one is enabling it, are you new to the internet? Dhinacaada ka cayaar, la xawla.

No, that's not how it works. Quit numbing my brain please.

Yes that's how that works. When are you gonna point responsibility at the men harassing, mocking these poor peoples pictures? Unless you do so you are an enabler.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes that's how that works. When are you gonna point responsibility at the men harassing, mocking these poor peoples pictures? Unless you do so you are an enabler.
Why don't you enable my penis to penetrate that thing you call a mouth :ahh:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I will continue shine a spotlight on all degenerates and their spawn. I'll post whatever I choose. If you're embrassing. I will embarrass you.
@CorpseBride
:mjlol:

Nah you were talking ethnic cleansing last week. You're a real racist and a self hater. You shouldn't hide your true self. You hate blacks but approve this degeneracy.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I will continue shine a spotlight on all degenerates and their spawn. I'll post whatever I choose. If you're embrassing. I will embarrass you.
@CorpseBride
:mjlol:

Nah you were talking ethnic cleansing last week. You're a real racist and a self hater. You shouldn't hide your true self. You hate blacks but approve this degeneracy.

I've never done that. Not once.

And I don't hate myself I love being Somali.

Zeus

STYLIN
didn't you also make thread mocking a 'Madow' somali :ayaanswag:
and you always crack jokes about farraxs. Some jokes were that we are sexual inexperienced, shitty jobs etc. Making fun of mans sexual prowess and financial stability is equivalent to making fun of a woman's looks. Oh,but wait. Yours was banter and mine is crossing the line.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending