Posting unexpected peoples pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
What I said still applies. Even @Mohamud ended up on some alt-right blog back in August rofl.

And I don't agree with that.

There's a difference between posting your pic on this site. You know the consequences. But taking a persons pic posting it here and mocking them when that person is not aware of it is on a different level. At least give the person a chance to fight back. And what about the child pics are you gonna use that tired excuse "it's the internet" again?

Dark is not synonymous with ugly.

How does discussing her weight make your argument any better?

What a sad excuse.
You always project your arguements throw western perspective and i did the same with my point! And yes darkness is synonymous with ugliness in the west and has always been unless you wanna act blind:childplease:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
You always project your arguements throw western perspective and i did the same with my point! And yes darkness is synonymous with ugliness in the west and has always been unless you wanna act blind:childplease:

I always? LOL I've had one discussion with you. Obsession and delusions go hand in hand.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
CorpseBride is right though. Personal responsibility is on the attacker not the victim here.

It's poor debate etiquette.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There's a difference between posting your pic on this site. You know the consequences. But taking a persons pic posting it here and mocking them when that person is not aware of it is on a different level. At least give the person a chance to fight back. And what about the child pics are you gonna use that tired excuse "it's the internet" again?
I don't agree with it but it's the internet is still valid, are you going to contact every single person who's picture is posted here? It's inevitable.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I don't agree with it but it's the internet is still valid, are you going to contact every single person who's picture is posted here? It's inevitable.

Yes if they are being harassed I will. It's also inevitable to expect respect and some much needed sympathy.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We're arguing about maala yacni here, sure it ain't the victims fault nor do they know that their picture is up somewhere racking up likes and funnys.
But what can you or they do about it? Absolutely nothing. Take Twitter for instance, If I upload a photo. It's my intellectual property but at the same time Twitter gets a non-exclusive, worldwide royalty-free license. You practically don't own the photos you post online. Sucking it up is the only thing you could do.

respect and some much needed sympathy.
:childplease:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
We're arguing about maala yacni here, sure it ain't the victims fault nor do they know that their picture is up somewhere racking up likes and funnys.
But what can you or they do about it? Absolutely nothing. Take Twitter for instance, If I upload a photo. It's my intellectual property but at the same time Twitter gets a non-exclusive, worldwide royalty-free license. You practically don't own the photos you post online. Sucking it up is the only thing you could do.

:childplease:

No the argument is decency and what you're presenting is lack of it.

Why haven't you answered about the child pics being ridiculed? Should her parents just suck it up?

People can read the terms before they sign up on social media. And Twitter terms and some farax not having etiquette are not the same.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why haven't you answered about the child pics being ridiculed? Should her parents just suck it up?
I already have, I don't agree or condone any of it and frankly speaking the picture of their child will get nasty comments regardless of wherever they're reposted. You're practically running around in circles, the argument is neither here nor there. If you don't want your child getting re-posted
on SomaliSpot for a few funnies there are many precautions available which you can take.

:kanyeshrug:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I already have, I don't agree or condone any of it and frankly speaking the picture of their child will get nasty comments regardless of wherever they're reposted. You're practically running around in circles, the argument is neither here nor there. If you don't want your child getting re-posted
on SomaliSpot for a few funnies there are many precautions available which you can take.

:kanyeshrug:

I find it hilarious how you lack the respectability to point your fingers at the many attackers. It's worrying how you're blaming the victims instead of the attackers. Yes there are many precautions they could take but that still does not and never will give the likes of @KultaKala @Air Jalam any right to to attack random individuals and their children for a few pathetic likes and laughs.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's worrying how you're blaming the victims instead of the attackers.
I haven't blamed anyone, don't twist my words to fit so they fit your line of arguement, kow. Labo, documenting your child's life on Instagram/Facebook has become a societal norm and if you're child is getting mocked outside of wherever you posted it.

That's an L on you as a parent. Children are a no go but what can you do about it? Waxba.
I'm not digging this air of holier than thou though, you probably do the same exact thing @AirJawdan and @KultaKala do.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I haven't blamed anyone, don't twist my words to fit so they fit your line of arguement, kow. Labo, documenting your child's life on Instagram/Facebook has become a societal norm and if you're child is getting mocked outside of wherever you posted it.

That's an L on you as a parent. Children are a no go but what can you do about it? Waxba.
I'm not digging this air of holier than thou though, you probably do the same exact thing @AirJawdan and @KultaKala do.

Once again you're going round in circles. You're not putting any responsibility on the perpetrator but instead on the victims. And how can you say you haven't put any blame on anyone when throughout this entire thread you've made nothing but excuses for these guys. There's a stark difference on your reaction regarding these guys and how you view the poor mother, her child and the young woman.

And I would never stoop to their level.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yaab badnidaa adiga horta, I'm not wrong here nor are you but you're willing to argue for the sake of arguing. Indaha kala fur, it's practically their responsibility. No one is holding your hand here, this is the internet, everything you post will be seen/and commented on by dozens of people.

Calaacalka naga dhaaf, you wouldn't be making a thread if the girl was a Somali guy nor would you be making it if they were ajanabi.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
As long as they're not getting harassed in real life it's whatever, few likes, comments and haha's won't end you.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Yaab badnidaa adiga horta, I'm not wrong here nor are you but you're willing to argue for the sake of arguing. Indaha kala fur, it's practically their responsibility. No one is holding your hand here, this is the internet, everything you post will be seen/and commented on by dozens of people.

Calaacalka naga dhaaf, you wouldn't be making a thread if the girl was a Somali guy nor would you be making it if they were ajanabi.

You don't know me so please stop assuming. It's not good for your health.

I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm concerned with the mindset of some and how others enable this kind of behavior by not finding it wrong.

If more people said this is wrong and bad they would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending