President HSM names Asad Diyaano as Head of National Police

Jungle

VIP
AUN to all that died in that explosion.
Xamar ha nooga dhigin Jano I see worse stuff that happens there every day and I try not to post them on here.
His daughter died, not his entire family as you first stated

I pointed out how petty the federal faqash are getting over the menial police chief. A useless position.

There is a disconnect between you diaspora and the gaajo people of garowe and bosaso.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

I pointed out how petty the federal faqash are getting over the menial police chief. A useless position.

There is a disconnect between you diaspora and the gaajo people of garowe and bosaso.
Been ku nool waaye nuucaan.
He and the likes of him are stuck in this weird cycle where one day fgs is weak and controls only banadir and then switches to fgs is arming clans and coming for us 🀣

You first said nothing happened and now your saying it was only his daughter lol. 11 people of the police chiefs family died in yesterday’s explosion. I guess you Hutus are used to these kind of things happening in bombdisho. Do you even know how many banadir police chiefs were killed by AS since HSM took over?

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

War wuxuu been badana only his daughter died caqli beer dofaar bal eega :russ:

Jungle

VIP
Been ku nool waaye nuucaan.
He and the likes of him are stuck in this weird cycle where one day fgs is weak and controls only banadir and then switches to fgs is arming clans and coming for us 🀣
They are delusional. Denis handpicked federal representatives all left him for dead lol All of their politicians jump at any opportunity in Xamar and thats not to mention the thousands of their population that come to the city for work, education and healthcare :heh: waa dad la yaab leh eboow hadii lo sheego waa lis xanaajina lol

You first said nothing happened and now your saying it was only his daughter lol. 11 people of the police chiefs family died in yesterday’s explosion. I guess you Hutus are used to these kind of things happening in bombdisho. Do you even know how many banadir police chiefs were killed by AS since HSM took over?
You said his entire family died and I told you don't lie on the man. You came back with correct information which is that his daughter passed in the attack along with 5 others. Waxaad rabi laheed aa ino sheegtay duliyahow, orodoo adiga isku qarxi taliyaha iyo ehelkiisa

War wuxuu been badana only his daughter died caqli beer dofaar bal eega :russ:
Look at this shameless booon tekniiko working hard for his master. We are not in the same league niyoow. A Sub clan of Sure have shut down your airport in Cubudwaaq and you are still twerking hard for them :trumpsmirk:

They are delusional. Denis handpicked federal representatives all left him for dead lol All of their politicians jump at any opportunity in Xamar and thats not to mention the thousands of their population that come to the city for work, education and healthcare :heh: waa dad la yaab leh eboow hadii lo sheego waa lis xanaajina lol

You said his entire family died and I told you don't lie on the man. You came back with correct information which is that his daughter passed in the attack along with 5 others. Waxaad rabi laheed aa ino sheegtay duliyahow, orodoo adiga isku qarxi taliyaha iyo ehelkiisa
Both of these events are happening right now. There is a reason why HSM want his AMISOM brothers to extend their stay in Somalia. :russ:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Everyone knows Siyaad Bare introduced clan fighting and he paid the price for it.
Clan fightings always existed Italians and colonialist stamped some of it out with things like tumaselli line and centralizing power . Every Somali president dealt with clan fighting and corruption even before kacaan govt was disliked and why people were happy with coup in beginning. Govt no govt somali clans always fought

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Look at this shameless booon tekniiko working hard for his master. We are not in the same league niyoow. A Sub clan of Sure have shut down your airport in Cubudwaaq and you are still twerking hard for them :trumpsmirk:

More lies from our resident Ina Beer Doofaar, How can Surre shutdown anything if we captured their lands Jabsiile and Ceel Cabdikarim. Threatening people 50km away in Xeraale doesnt meant shit.

Menawhile your biggest stadium in North Galkacyo is named after an HG man. Talk about cucked!

IMG_9740.jpeg

More lies from our resident Ina Beer Doofaar, How can Surre shutdown anything if we captured their lands Jabsiile and Ceel Cabdikarim. Threatening people 50km away in Xeraale doesnt meant shit.

Menawhile your biggest stadium in North Galkacyo is named after an HG man. Talk about cucked!

View attachment 344394
Ina boon that’s baraxley. Here is Gaalkacyo stadium

Attachments

• IMG_1381.jpeg
    IMG_1381.jpeg
    612.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1380.jpeg
    IMG_1380.jpeg
    828 KB · Views: 41

Jungle

VIP
All Somali people feel inferior to MJ, waa iska caadi. You should not allow that to influence your political aims. Culusow did that and wasted his entire term.
:meleshame:
:mjlol: I'm sure your uncle abdullahi beerlaawe thought the same and it ended with him dying in exile in a refugee camp.

AbdullahiJaajuusBBC.jpg

No need to say Hawiye bro. Just say Hiiraab.
Shameless afar qooble

Last edited:

Trending