President HSM names Asad Diyaano as Head of National Police

Btw.. Why is it Deni didn't have the support of his own cousins? I mean even if they're corrupt they would even eat better with their cousin in office right? Is HSM richer and more influential than Deni in Somali politics..

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Btw.. Why is it Deni didn't have the support of his own cousins? I mean even if they're corrupt they would even eat better with their cousin in office right? Is HSM richer and more influential than Deni in Somali politics..
Deni don’t need the support of horgaalo he got the support of shacabka puntland, is you spreading misinformation about deni, gun an xishon ba tahay

Deni don’t need the support of horgaalo he got the support of shacabka puntland, is you spreading misinformation about deni, gun an xishon ba tahay
Lool, what's with the insults sxb, I'm just evaluating and trying to find out the root cause of why he's own cousins don't support him? Stop acting like a madman ninyahow and answer my question in a logical manner.. Since youre my senior cousin I won't return the insults.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Xamar is not save, and secuorty under Qoslaya.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Lool, what's with the insults sxb, I'm just evaluating and trying to find out the root cause of why he's own cousins don't support him? Stop acting like a madman ninyahow and answer my question in a logical manner.. Since youre my senior cousin I won't return the insults.
Because you acting dumb thats like saying why prophet Yusuf brother throw him in the well 😀😀😀 deni today is modern day of prophet Yusuf AS , xasidkisa iyo cadowgisa aya badan🇸🇱🙏🏽 his been crucify like Jesus look like was crucify on the cross 😂😂

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Bro Gedo is under Ethiopian occupation and here you are bragging how does that add up?
Itoobiya in gedo is not slapping up regional leaders I can't same say the same for abullahi yusuf he is the one who started tradition of aimsom-atmis-aussom troops In villa somalia

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Dowladnimada puntland wa muqadis general Morgan 🇸🇱🫡

Bari

Garabsare
Because they dont accept that there is nidaam and a presidential authority, if deni orders maxamuud diyaano to resign he has to resign, thats how it should be.Inn dagaal la qaado oo boqor loo yeerto waa treason. These blokes are challenging the essense of order and kala dambayn in the region.

Trending

Latest posts