Puntland Local Election 2024

Oh thank you. whom do you favour, and why?

Right now KAAH, because I see what they do in the development topics here.
But personally, I want to support a party that is focused on changing the mentality of people, we need a strong push towards vocational education and to remove yasid of getting our hands dirty. I also want to see very strong laws against illegal immigrants like the Oromos and Xabashis. Plus, we need social housing with subsidised rent, not to allow NGOs to give free land to shisheeye. A party with those ideals, would have my undying loyalty!

Right now KAAH, because I see what they do in the development topics here.
But personally, I want to support a party that is focused on changing the mentality of people, we need a strong push towards vocational education and to remove yasid of getting our hands dirty. I also want to see very strong laws against illegal immigrants like the Oromos and Xabashis. Plus, we need social housing with subsidised rent, not to allow NGOs to give free land to shisheeye. A party with those ideals, would have my undying loyalty!
That is a tall order, and I doubt any one party is even thinking of that, let alone deliver on all of those, but from the sound of it, Mideeye might be the one closest on the security, and social front. I am not sure about the infrastructure, and economic development end though.

And the inspection goes on by TPEC.

FmBSW2WWYAEexPs

FmBSW2VWYAA9U41

Apparently a few people, who initially registered, and possibly voted in Qardho, tried to do it again in Bosaso.
FmAqruHWQAIBS6h

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I would fancy a coalition of Kaah & Mideeye?
And the Youth Assoc. has been talking about vocational training. So, a coalition of the three of them.
Kaah and mideeye are rivals ,mideeye will have coalition with another party to get even with kaah… last election in the 3 district qardho,ufeyn and eyl, mideeye and sinan&cadalad jion coalitions even though kaah won all the 3 districts by party there coalition have them won because if they jion coalition they will have the most mp and will select the mayor of the district
Mideeye took mayor qardho
Sinan&cadalad took mayor ufeyn
Kaah won landslide in eyl took mayor

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Kaah and mideeye are rivals ,mideeye will have coalition with another party to get even with kaah… last election in the 3 district qardho,ufeyn and eyl, mideeye and sinan&cadalad jion coalitions even though kaah won all the 3 districts by party there coalition have them won because if they jion coalition they will have the most mp and will select the mayor of the district
Mideeye took mayor qardho
Sinan&cadalad took mayor ufeyn
Kaah won landslide in eyl took mayor
Farrole lost in his home town eyl :silanyosmile: