Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Why's there not a single normal dhulo on sspot, are they all sheegato:dwill:

Legitimate question this:dwill::cosbyhmm:

Sometimes I feel like :coolphone: some of my real dhulos niggaz irl to rep and refute the shit out of shit on sspot! Waar Warsans have a better representation and rep than Dhulos in here, that's unsaying fam :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I heard the terrorist mad mullah signed a deal with the british to take nugaal region

Here is the suldaanka Majeerteen fighting and beating the deranged terrorist and freeing nugaal from the isis of that time

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9805E7DD1E3BE631A25756C1A96E9C946797D6CF

I admire puntlanders fighting against terrorism, they fought the naked, mad terrorist mad mullah and today fighting al shabab terrorist invaders.

@Duchess @Canuck @Reiko

waraabe

Your superior
Legitimate question this:dwill::cosbyhmm:

Sometimes I feel like :coolphone: some of my real dhulos niggaz irl to rep and refute the shit out of shit on sspot! Waar Warsans have a better representation and rep than Dhulos in here, that's unsaying fam :ftw9nwa:

The saddest thing is because of qabyaalad, the most noble fight against colonizers is ignored. The bimaal wars against colonization were successful, didn't kill other somali. True somali heroes. We need to recognize the heroics of our brothers

https://operationoverload.wordpress.com/category/anti-colonization-wars/

The kacaan dogs didn't talk about this while they promoted the mad mullah who killed more Somali (Warsangeli, dhulo and mj) then anyone else

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Was this guy really a terrorist :damn:...Nigga I'd write an album if I got let go after those accusations:damedamn:

More like a stanza terrorist, nigga is a lyrical molester:damn::damnmusic:

He's done nothing else, just spat some fiery sugaan in support of the West Gate operation cleanse Fufu:gunsmiley::lol:

Abwaan Gama'diid:denzelnigga:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
More like a stanza terrorist, nigga is a lyrical molester:damn::damnmusic:

He's done nothing else, just spat some fiery sugaan in support of the West Gate operation cleanse Fufu:gunsmiley::lol:

Abwaan Gama'diid:denzelnigga:

I forgot about that:ulachen001: nigga was on some gaal dil gartiisna iskaba ilow shitz3zrULC

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaaq sub clans and Mj never had beef, mainly because we don't border eachother. But we bully your brothers OG, Dhulo & Warsan though:shaq:, I wouldn't accept that on my fellow Isaaq:lolbron:
The sultan of Isaac is paying homage to Puntland, who are you again?

M

Moravia

Dhulos through insolence and lies (during communist period) have high jacked Mohammed abdullah Hassan's noble cause to free the Somali.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Isaaq sub clans and Mj never had beef, mainly because we don't border eachother. But we bully your brothers OG, Dhulo & Warsan though:shaq:, I wouldn't accept that on my fellow Isaaq:lolbron:

Didn't Dhulbahante just kick Isaaq from Danood last year? Boodadheer xagee weeye ninyahow? I'm pretty sure it is in Jarar
:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.