QUESTION FOR S.SPOT COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slickrat, you’re dismissed now wurya. I don’t want you following me from thread to thread, people might actually start thinking we’re a double act. Change your dp too I don’t want to be associated with you in any way.

:mjlol: You're a pseudo-intellectual angry BW from Lipstick Alley. I'm not worried about people confusing us

@Slickback & @MrKnowles =
tenor.gif

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
No. Nor would i consider the reverse to be a Somali either. They are mixed, othing wrong with that

The rule is you are what your father is.

Truth is, there are exceptions to every rule.

I bet most would embrace and accept Barack Obama as an honorary somali for example if his mom was hawiye, or isaaq.

:kanyeshrug:

But in general, if you don't have a qabil then nah. Qabil is the whole definition of somalinimo tbh.

You really are one unstable fucker,huh?

Do you feel threatened by half Somalis perhaps? Because we all know you wouldn’t say shit in front of us.

Why would I be threatened? I actually have said it to many half Somalis before, emphatically that they aren't Somali and never will be.

Why is it half Somalis want to claim Somali? Simply because the other half ejected. So us Somalis shouldn't be forced to accept hand me downs. :camby:

Identity and belonging is a major aspect of life, it isn't something you can choose and change. It's very important to safeguard your ethnic identity from foreign intrusion.

Bag your bags, we don't f*ck with half caste and tragic mulattos :susp:

Strange... I've met mixed Somalis I wouldn't think any different of them from others. Btw you sound like a neonazi supremacist doqon.
You must be blind than, if you don't think any different of them, as eye test alone shows that they are very different from Somalis.

_90729492_farhiyaanddad976.jpg

So this woman is Somali as these women:
Somali_Women0123.jpg

Please go,

It takes two full blooded Somalis to make a Somali
Axb go away with your Western ideas being Somali is based on qabil not simple as that also why does it bother you that much did you get rejected by a halfi or what :duckr:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
You are half breed, but if you fulfill certain conditions you can join your mom's qabiil.
1- Start paying qaaraan,
2- join them when they go to war with rival qabiils
3- marry from them
4- kill a lion and bring the head to the tribal chief
5- steal camels from rival clans

:samwelcome:

Nope, in simple terms.

Why label them the same as full-blooded Somalis? I think they should be proud to represent both (or more) of their countries of origin, they are unique and should acknowledge the fact that nobody sees them as Somali from a somali perspective despite what some of these sjw dhoocilos say.

Culturally nowadays anybody can identify as a Somali. A Caucasian man can spend enough time around Somalis to the point that he speaks fluent somali and decides to call himself Somali. It wont change the fact the he isnt.

I didnt write rules of Somalinimo, blame qabil.:manny:

Nope, in simple terms.

Why label them the same as full-blooded Somalis? I think they should be proud to represent both (or more) of their countries of origin, they are unique and should acknowledge the fact that nobody sees them as Somali from a somali perspective despite what some of these sjw dhoocilos say.

Culturally nowadays anybody can identify as a Somali. A Caucasian man can spend enough time around Somalis to the point that he speaks fluent somali and decides to call himself Somali. It wont change the fact the he isnt.

I didnt write rules of Somalinimo, blame qabil.:manny:
But you know what you said isn't the rules of somalinimo

We have no culture worthy of being preserved.

Let the half-breeds improve the little we have.

We have beautiful culture. Ethnically, Linguistically, Culturally we are rich people. Half-Somalis are better off associating with us than they would be associating with other cultures that offer little in terms of rich cultural heritage.

if your father was never somali you'll never be somali if your father was never chines you'll never be chinese simple as that.....

If you look like Somali, speak the language a little, you can easily lay claim to your Somali side. If you look more like your dad ethnically, it is a little harder. Somalis will always dispute and challenge your claim though they are not mean people in real life. Somalis accepted everyone into their fold and Somalia - specially the southern part of Somalia - has diverse ethnic groups whose heritage came from Persia, Arab, Bantu. Most of these mixed with some Somali local tribes. While Somalis look distinct from everyone else, they accept others as Somalis as long as others speak the language and are born in Somalia.

Google Somali Baravanis, Somali Bantus, Somali Yemenis to see what I mean. They look different from Somalis but are considered Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts