QUESTION FOR S.SPOT COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Generally you are what your father is most somalis from the older generation and back home will not consider you somali if your father is not somali simple. But to me if one of your parent is somali than your half somali i guess. Somalis should stick to marrying other somalis in my honest opinion if were seeing more half castes now imagine the next generation and onwards? this is ethnic genocide. #saynotointerracialmarriage 2018.

It's true my mom's cousin has children from a cadaan guy and the children are blonde haired bue eyed for the longest time I thought she was there stepmom turns out she's their mother :mjlol:

Stepmum :russ: How weak are our genes. It's the oddest sight seeing Somali mum dragging cadaan bobbleheads after her :mjlol:

They're half. I see no reason to follow this 1 drop rule on either sides. What I can't stand is half somalis who only want the somali label because their white side won't take them but their never fully in the game. If anything against somali would happen tommorow you'd see them going :ohno:. Halfies in general are machiavellian basteyds:patrice:

Th only reason why we say children with non-Somali dads are not Somali is too scare xalimos into marrying a farah.

These Somali men that are supporting this argument would say/do anything to force Somali women to marry Somali men. Anything apart from getting a job.

Eh no it’s not

What biology class did you attend?

So if I identified as a car would I be a car?

Yes it is :gucciwhat:

Th only reason why we say children with non-Somali dads are not Somali is too scare xalimos into marrying a farah.

These Somali men that are supporting this argument would say/do anything to force Somali women to marry Somali men. Anything apart from getting a job.

lol I knew you were a female, I can always tell a bytch from a nikka
:banderas:

Yes it is :gucciwhat:

lol I knew you were a female, I can always tell a bytch from a nikka
:banderas:

Yeah so I’m now a car? Honestly go and read a book my head hurts from speaking to people like you. You have ill informed opinions so you resort to insults.

Also, it’s interesting that you used the term female and interchangeably, your mother and father failed.

You can identify as whatever you want here in the west. But back home when you go to visit your ancestral region and try to immerse in your people's rich history and culture, it will be a different story once they find out you don't have an abtirsi or you look like an Ajnabi then obviously they won't consider you as one of them.

Buddy... LOL :russ:

Who is holding a gun to these halimos heads and forcing them to marry Somali men :drakelaugh:

As a matter of fact a lot of halimos will be have no choice but to marry ajnabis here in the west, the ratio of faaraxs to halimos are heavily skewed their way.

Or maybe I just thought you were a bytch :bell:

Slickrat, you’re dismissed now wurya. I don’t want you following me from thread to thread, people might actually start thinking we’re a double act. Change your dp too I don’t want to be associated with you in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts