Rape culture needs to be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
funny-gifs-come-inside-just-for-a-sec-please.gif

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Nayaa @Barni why you disliking? I'm tryna raise awareness you qumayo, misse you want rape to continue?

You gotta admit though, the way that dog groomed the chick was qatar gacan aa uu taagi. Nigga was like Naayaahee soo gall doqso wakhti haa iga dhameeynin aabahaa ma takhaanidee. The chick accept, went in the little crib, then bash bash barwaqo.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Eyga gacan aa uu taagi naayaa stfu. He was smooth. Do you prefer that the males are aggressive and violent when raping or do you prefer them to be smooth? I'm totally against rape. This is why I'm raising awareness. But I think if it was to happen yacnii in case, then it should be done right. The woman shouldn't be harmed ma kasti? misse you all think they should be violently karbashed? xishood ma leyhdiin wallahi

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
If I have to explain why joking or trying to justify rape is wrong then you fall into this category. You all deserve to be bent over. Let's see how funny you find rape when your manhood is taken from you.

I'm not justifying rape just stating the fact that alot of women have rape fetishes

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
And how is that relevant to what was being discussed? By mentioning it in this topic, you're trying to say that women secretly want to be raped. Rape involves a lack of consent and fetishes take place in safe spaces between consenting adults. It was absolutely irrelevant you rape apologist.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.