Rape culture needs to be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny ..couse hes cadcad joking about rape it shouldn't be taking seriously. It's the same way when AAmerican make fun of slavery

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I can't be raped you dhadhaan. I'm a very tall, heavy-set built hairy nigga ma kasti. I'm on top of the food chain sii la yarrahtho. It's nice to know you haven't my question and advocate violence. caadhi matihid

Damn your af Somali is disgusting my nigga

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
People shouldn't joke about rape. If a person says NO to you then it is NO. There's no way anyone can justify rape. Disgusting.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
funny-gifs-come-inside-just-for-a-sec-please.gif
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
You can all say what you want. You know there was nothing wrong with what I said. I didn't bring Islam to this. But I was discussing the ethical way of rape. If you don' like it, don't come on my thread ma kasteen

Gibiin-Udug

You can all say what you want. You know there was nothing wrong with what I said. I didn't bring Islam to this. But I was discussing the ethical way of rape. If you don' like it, don't come on my thread ma kasteen
You're a sick f*ck when you're trying to come up with ways to justify rape. Learn the meaning of NO.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

coolio

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Rape is figment of the imagination it doesn't exist most females want you to force yourself on them:rejoice:
That ass fat ma let me put my wood through it:shaq:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Shit like this shows that wisdom doesn't come with age, you got grown ass xoolo searching for GIFs on the internet where a dog rapes a chicken to create a shitty thread then you got a bunch of other clowns who find it either entertaining or funny.
@Mugheerah is clearly missing chromosomes, @Protagonist is trying hard to be controversial just take a look at this guys previous posts.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Shit like this shows that wisdom doesn't come with age, you got grown ass xoolo searching for GIFs on the internet where a dog rapes a chicken to create a shitty thread then you got a bunch of other clowns who find it either entertaining or funny.
@Mugheerah is clearly missing chromosomes, @Protagonist is trying hard to be controversial just take a look at this guys previous posts.
If anything, I have extra chromosomes, this is a scientific fact. I did not search for that gif, yacni I stumbled across it while on Google images. I thought it was important to use to raise awareness (which I think was successful). Take your caalcaal somewhere else

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If anything, I have extra chromosomes, this is a scientific fact. I did not search for that gif, yacni I stumbled across it while on Google images. I thought it was important to use to raise awareness (which I think was successful). Take your caalcaal somewhere else

F it was to happen, the woman shouldn't be harmed
If you just wrote that then you're missing more than just chromosomes. You clearly took your time to search for that on google.
You probably even have a whole folder or something like that dedicated to GIFs like you posted. Is it a fetish of yours?

Gibiin-Udug

You guys are stomping this guy out, no naxariis

Let them stomp on him. I'm going to be dragging the ones who LOLed for him to the karbaash center. :nogrammynoneck:

They're going to learn today.

There's hope that real faraaxs exists. I feel protected already. :kendrickcry::feedme:

Wallahi cayaal aa tihiin (mentally). None of you answered my question. Rape is wrong and deserves punishment but IF it was to happen, how should it be done? I think there should be no violence while you guys advocate violence. I'm clearly a better person than most of you.
Oh-Really-How-Interesting.gif

Are you suggesting there's a right way to perform rape?! You've lost the plot saaxib.

Status
Not open for further replies.