Rape culture needs to be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And how is that relevant to what was being discussed? By mentioning it in this topic, you're trying to say that women secretly want to be raped. Rape involves a lack of consent and fetishes take place in safe spaces between consenting adults. It was absolutely irrelevant you rape apologist.:camby:

They don't have the mental capacity to comprehend what consent means. Animals should be caged and studied.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Wallahi cayaal aa tihiin (mentally). None of you answered my question. Rape is wrong and deserves punishment but IF it was to happen, how should it be done? I think there should be no violence while you guys advocate violence. I'm clearly a better person than most of you.
Oh-Really-How-Interesting.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Wallahi cayaal aa tihiin (mentally). None of you answered my question. Rape is wrong and deserves punishment but IF it was to happen, how should it be done? I think there should be no violence while you guys advocate violence. I'm clearly a better person than most of you.

How would you like to be raped? With tender loving care or violently by a moryaan?:reallymaury:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
:drakewtf:

stop while you can nacas...

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
How would you like to be raped? With tender loving care or violently by a moryaan?:reallymaury:
I can't be raped you dhadhaan. I'm a very tall, heavy-set built hairy nigga ma kasti. I'm on top of the food chain sii la yarrahtho. It's nice to know you haven't my question and advocate violence. caadhi matihid

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I can't be raped you dhadhaan. I'm a very tall, heavy-set built hairy nigga ma kasti. I'm on top of the food chain sii la yarrahtho. It's nice to know you haven't my question and advocate violence. caadhi matihid

There's always someone much taller and much more intimidating then you. Imagine getting date raped or ganged raped? Could easily happen to you, in fact I pray it happens to. And I have no regret over it.

Duchess

VIP

Aren't you the one who was told to strip for SNA soldiers in Mogadishu? They had you performing head, shoulders, knees and toes but you want to convince us you can't be bent over and have the life snatched out of your body. f*ck out of here. :camby:

Duchess

VIP
Something I noticed is that overly religious men always have rape fantasies or are incredibly apathetic towards rape.

He wants to be bent over. Who else dedicates a topic to the emotional element of rape and HOW it should happen?

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
There's always someone much taller and much more intimidating then you. Imagine getting date raped or ganged raped? Could easily happen to you, in fact I pray it happens to. And I have no regret over it.
It's undesirable to rape a lion. waxaas ma jirto ma kasti. Wallahi I can lift x2 the amount the average grown man can. Let them try something.
Aren't you the one who was told to strip for SNA soldiers in Mogadishu? They had you performing head, shoulders, knees and toes but you want to convince us you can't be bent over and have the life snatched out of your body. f*ck out of here. :camby:
I'm guessing you didn't read my post properly. Ninka thought I was al-Shabaab wallahi. I didn't have the chance to shave so waa iga cabsadhi. He held an AK-47 at me and wanted to check if I was carrying a strap bomb. You can make up your own fantasies about me if you want though waa caadhi. free speech aa leedhahi.

Interesting to know none have answered my Q

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's undesirable to rape a lion. waxaas ma jirto ma kasti. Wallahi I can lift x2 the amount the average grown man can. Let them try something.

I'm guessing you didn't read my post properly. Ninka thought I was al-Shabaab wallahi. I didn't have the chance to shave so waa iga cabsadhi. He held an AK-47 at me and wanted to check if I was carrying a strap bomb. You can make up your own fantasies about me if you want though waa caadhi. free speech aa leedhahi.

Interesting to know none have answered my Q

You're a cadcad you're naturally weak.

Duchess

VIP
How am I making things up? Did they or did they not make you remove items of clothing ( aka strip) in the middle of the street?:drakekidding:

Now, answer your own question, if they were to have raped you, would you prefer they do it gently or with force?:damsel:

Bullshit you are abu laaf yo maqaar like you get split in the middle like a twig
niggaz like you comb the hair chest
tumblr_mqkms5imed1qg9vx7o4_500.gif

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
How am I making things up? Did they or did they not make you remove items of clothing ( aka strip) in the middle of the street?:drakekidding:

Now, answer your own question, if they were to have raped you, would you prefer they do it gently or with force?:damsel:
loooooooooooool nikka asked me to lift my shirt up ma kasti to see if I was carrying strap bomb. I looked like an alshabaab general. You still haven't answered my Q. You rape sympathizer. I'm against rape, but I'm saying if it was to happen, the woman shouldn't be harmed you cayaal. Violent qumayo

Status
Not open for further replies.