Rape culture needs to be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Waxaan waa xoolo man, whats worse is you got a couple clowns in a circle jerk shaking his dick in jest.
Bunch of fuckboys
Look at this .
q3iCWqE.jpg

You guys are stomping this guy out, no naxariis

9ba2564fd1137132db28b541e49a9b68.480x243x16.gif
Don't ruin it sxb, rather let them continue :ftw9nwa:

You can all say what you want. You know there was nothing wrong with what I said. I didn't bring Islam to this. But I was discussing the ethical way of rape. If you don' like it, don't come on my thread ma kasteen

Class in session ethical rape 101 and then he finishes of with aaf Somalia gharabsaan wuxuu dugaag miyaa :wtf:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Are you suggesting there's a right way to perform rape?! You've lost the plot saaxib.
No right way man. Rape is wrong in any form. I'm saying it would be better for the female to not be harmed. Misse you think violence is better? :ftw9nwa:

No right way man. Rape is wrong in any form. I'm saying it would be better for the female to not be harmed. Misse you think violence is better? :ftw9nwa:

A woman is gonna instinctively fight back if there's an attempt at raping her so of course the rapist will respond with violence to get his way.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Lol @ the amount of dislikes, as if I give a damn. I'm not here to cater to anyone. I'm kind of a "haram police" and very anti-liberal in real life, so most of the people hate me anyway. There are a ridiculous amount of butthurt niggas that are willing to recourse to ad hominem attacks instead of refuting the facts, how lowly. LOL.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

I believe rapists should be punished

I believe we should defend our womenfolk

I believe women should be taught to defend themselves

BUT if rape was supposed to happen, it would be better if it wasn't violent and caused the woman physical injury.

If anyone disagrees, I'm all ears.
A woman is gonna instinctively fight back if there's an attempt at raping her so of course the rapist will respond with violence to get his way.
What a way to dodge the real issue at hand. If it was to happen, which of the two is better, violence or non-violence?

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Mugheerah trying to show a woman his hirsute manliness :ftw9nwa:

For me, I don't come on to women, it's the opposite. If a woman was to hit me, I'd let her. All of her attacks will be in vain wallah. I don't hit women.

These niggas thing I'd get bodied LOL. I'm 20 now, by age 40 I'm going to be like Zeus (physically).
zeus-08.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Lol @ the amount of dislikes, as if I give a damn. I'm not here to cater to anyone. I'm kind of a "haram police" and very anti-liberal in real life, so most of the people hate me anyway. There are a ridiculous amount of butthurt niggas that are willing to recourse to ad hominem attacks instead of refuting the facts, how lowly. LOL.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

I believe rapists should be punished

I believe we should defend our womenfolk

I believe women should be taught to defend themselves

BUT if rape was supposed to happen, it would be better if it wasn't violent and caused the woman physical injury.

If anyone disagrees, I'm all ears.

What a way to dodge the real issue at hand. If it was to happen, which of the two is better, violence or non-violence?
real shit, are u 100 in the head? asking which is better between a violent and non violent rape is like asking which tastes better out of xaar and shuban. orod oo is duug sxb :camby:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
real shit, are u 100 in the head? asking which is better between a violent and non violent rape is like asking which tastes better out of xaar and shuban. orod oo is duug sxb :camby:
That wasn't the point of this thread anyway. Qumayos putting words in my mouth is what got us here. The thread was raising awareness for rape victims niyoo. You seem to oppose the purpose of this thread which leads me to believe that you're a rape apologist.

Anyway let's agree to disagree. We are both against rape but I think if it were to happen, it would be better for the woman to not be hurt. While you think there's no difference.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
is this guy for real now :williamswtf:

and pretty pls don't tag me in your shitty threads again, I got no time for your back and forth palaver cadcad boy.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
don't make me crawl out of my dark reef and cut you up like xalwo niyow :wtf:

you gotta put some respeck on my name xalwo boy
qfmdhGn.png

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Rape rape rape.

The funny thing is cadcad would be the same guy who would say that a woman who didn't fight back wasn't raped. Smh.

FYI CADCAD listen carefully, forcefully raping someone is still painful and can result in internal damage as well. Just because a woman isn't getting stabbed or punched doesn't mean there isn't damage. Regardless you're getting locked up, you live in the UK not yemen.

I've never heard of soft rape. Akhaas. Wierdo

Wa ku kaas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_and_aftermath_of_rape

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Rape rape rape.

The funny thing is cadcad would be the same guy who would say that a woman who didn't fight back wasn't raped. Smh.

FYI CADCAD listen carefully, forcefully raping someone is still painful and can result in internal damage as well. Just because a woman isn't getting stabbed or punched doesn't mean there isn't damage. Regardless you're getting locked up, you live in the UK not yemen.

I've never heard of soft rape. Akhaas. Wierdo

Wa ku kaas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_and_aftermath_of_rape
But is it better to physically hurt them in the process on top of that? You're choice, what a evil woman you're.

Status
Not open for further replies.