Reer UK: What’s Your Experience With D’s Kitchen (NO HATE)

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Not tryna hate on bro he’s clearly creating a niche for unique massive dishes some of them look good i would def try it if i lived in UK

how’s your experience with it?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I swear to god this nigga was 2min walk from my house, I salamed this nigga every fackin day, but I never went into that shop 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 biggest regret, I thought I'd be in London forever 🤦‍♂️

Sa_Male

He rapes somali food :birdman:
94nhi5.jpg

I been to his shop in Holloway, his food is actually good. Especially the somali wings. That sauce is unique and tasty never had something similar to it.

The burgers were nice as well, but nothing too special. But i need to try the glazed burger.

Also the prices are very good considering the cost of living crisis in the UK currently, you can get a burger wings chips and a drink for a tenner, You wont find those types of deals in london. I have to commed him on that.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Don't worry, we can go together when I come back 😀 I think aseer is also a London nigga lol we can all go 💀
Nah I dont grace UK with my presence and I would not go anyways after seeing how he butchered the canjeero he even pinned it on his tiktok :mjcry: I would descend down to london one day and try sabiibs I see it getting hyped up alot :cosbyhmm:

Sa_Male

Nah I dont grace UK with my presence and I would not go anyways after seeing how he butchered the canjeero he even pinned it on his tiktok :mjcry: I would descend down to london one day and try sabiibs I see it getting hyped up alot :cosbyhmm:
HUH you ain't a uk nigga 🤦‍♂️ Woah what are you broski.

Idk I still think it looks good, and nobody else anywhere is doing what he's doing tbh

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

Idk I still think it looks good, and nobody else anywhere is doing what he's doing tbh
100% I've had the best peri peri wings and injera outside of Addis in London, his take are original and unique, will drop by his spot next time I'm around London.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Im from down under walaal 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺 and yeah you should go with @wonyluvr and try it when you go back to UK and give honest review 👍

Trending

Latest posts