Reer UK: What’s Your Experience With D’s Kitchen (NO HATE)

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Nah I dont grace UK with my presence and I would not go anyways after seeing how he butchered the canjeero he even pinned it on his tiktok :mjcry: I would descend down to london one day and try sabiibs I see it getting hyped up alot :cosbyhmm:
Went sabiibs with my cousins that shit bangs

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I've seen this nigga put America yellow cheese on somali halwa :farmajoyaab::ileycry:
1727367572029.png

Aseer

VIP
We did reservations but you can do walk ins Friday to Sunday I checked their page
Inshallah I will fly to london and go there one day πŸ™ I would have went to damal as well but those guys self degrade themselves online πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Inshallah I will fly to london and go there one day πŸ™ I would have went to damal as well but those guys self degrade themselves online πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Inshallah sxb, never went damal and never was interested ngl. Had went to eat at some nice small Somali restraunt and had some handed but only like Β£14 and a Shani ofc.

Aseer

VIP
Inshallah sxb, never went damal and never was interested ngl. Had went to eat at some nice small Somali restraunt and had some handed but only like Β£14 and a Shani ofc.
You UK somalis got restauraunts on lock I am definitely coming over for culinary tour :wow1:

Trending

Latest posts