#Reercocaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
In the UK it's unheard of somalis doing cocaine, but there's one place in Europe where it's very common. Norway, never met so many cokehead somalis, asked guys if they had weed but no only cocaina. Plus it's the only country where it's normal for cadaan girlfriends to have dinner with somali families.

I had an caadan boyfriend once as teen. He eat baris iyo banana with the family :damedamn: Good he couldn't understand Somali because the habar going on was epic :ooh:

Stil kinda dating him :manny:

I haven't met many cokeheads. Most smoke and or drink as their way to get intoxicated.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are alot if cokeheads in some places. But they're most likely the better off ones. Cocaine is a rich man's drug and all that

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I haven't met many cokeheads. Most smoke and or drink as their way to get intoxicated.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are alot if cokeheads in some places. But they're most likely the better of ones. Cocaine is a rich man's drug and all that

A lot in Oslo. No majority of the ones I net were qaxootis,speaking norwegian with an accent.

:dwill:
You're dating an cadaan guy?

It's like y'all don't know me :ivers:

Yeah, his is name is Mr.sørensen and he is an hot tall viking that I'm going to wreck once he gets his life more in order :damedamn:

We met in kinder-garten and became friends in public school. I see him daily and help out with different stuff. He dated someone else but came crying back to me and was like:camby:and don't come back for me every again.

But then I saw his body at football practice one day (real football, not the handball shit america does) and I was like:
turned-on-gif.gif

It got us talking and he really wanted me back and was a bit:

sceptical.gif

But he won me over being romantic, he had really changed from his immature self, and at least once a week he sends flower or letters to my law office.

He once took me to the beach and we watched the starts out in the middle of bø-landet and slept there until the next morgning.

He took me hiking in Sweden and stuff, where a former miss Sweden contest was thirsting for him but he kept his eyes on me, and and that made me realise:
tumblr_n2o72eJ2An1qk87r8o2_500.gif

So now I carry a ring he gave me :salute:

Zeus

STYLIN

Yeah, his is name is Mr.sørensen and he is an hot tall viking that I'm going to wreck once he gets his life more in order :damedamn:

I see him daily and help out with different stuff. He dated someone else but came crying back to me and was like:camby:and don't come back for me every again.

But then I saw his body at football practice one day (real football, not the handball shit america does) and I was like:
turned-on-gif.gif

sceptical.gif

But he won me over being romantic, he had really changed from his immature self, and at least once a week he sends flower or letters to my law office.

He once took me to the beach and we watched the starts out in the middle of bø-landet and slept there until the next morgning.

He took me hiking in Sweden and stuff, where a former miss Sweden contest was thirsting for him but he kept his eyes on me, and and that made me realise:

:drakewtf: Write you diary somewhere else, it was a yes or no question. The f*ck you telling your whole life story.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
@Prince of Hobyo horta i wonder why faraxs over there have some sort of allergic reaction to xalimos, i remember one time the club was full of faraxs dancing/talking to cadaan girls and there were like 3/4 somali girls in the corner all alone. I cant say i blame them though, ive fallen in love many times during my trips over there.

:drakewtf: Write you diary somewhere else, it was a yes or no question. The f*ck you telling your whole life story.

My life story has a lot more stories, and you're trying to hard to act straight :bell:

Come out and be the
tumblr_lmb5y9Ryh61qafrh6.gif

You really are. :damedamn:

The gay rainbow is waiting to bring you to gayville:
raduga.gif

We need a somali man on the inside telling us the gay agenda. I wana know what this santorum is all about:pachah1:

We met in kinder-garten and became friends in public school. I see him daily and help out with different stuff. He dated someone else but came crying back to me and was like:camby:and don't come back for me every again.

turned-on-gif.gif

sceptical.gif

Wow I mean I didn't think you were serious.
I was just joking about the Nigerians they're cool but I've only dated one Somali guy.
:cosbyhmm:
Maybe I need to try new things.
:kanyehmm:

@Prince of Hobyo horta i wonder why faraxs over there have some sort of allergic reaction to xalimos, i remember one time the club was full of faraxs dancing/talking to cadaan girls and there were like 3/4 somali girls in the corner all alone. I cant say i blame them though, ive fallen in love many times during my trips over there.
Cuz you really can't chat up a xaliimo like you can a white chick. And nobody's in in the market for 1night-standing a xaliimo :pachah1:

Plus when an xaliimo acts like a white chick it's cringy and offputting. The other end of the stick is the ones that just stare at you :kodaksmiley:

I love xaliimos don't get me wrong but they should stay away from trying to be people they're not and all that.

Wow I mean I didn't think you were serious.
I was just joking about the Nigerians they're cool but I've only dated one Somali guy.
:cosbyhmm:
Maybe I need to try new things.
:kanyehmm:

Them white boys knows how to treat ya and they work twice as hard in kitchen and the gym :siilaanyosmile:

They are taught to be independent from a young age and it shows but they will be some cultural difference but I enjoy it. I strike him like a black panther when he misbehaves:farole:

I dated a spanish guy once, and had a flirtation going on with a professor. I also tried light lesbianism when in the girl scout as is ritual :yacadiim:

Get out there girl!:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.