#Reercocaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ayaanswag:
You can't be down for somalinimo and than go after Somali woman for having gone down because of "feminism".
It's called constructive criticism abaayo macaaney sonkoray malabey, I'm referring to the young generation raised in the west by the way, let's forget about gender we are all Somali at the end of the day
:salute:
Hug me don't reject me surely somalinimo is more important than feminism
:friendhug:

It's called constructive criticism abaayo macaaney sonkoray malabey, I'm referring to the young generation raised in the west by the way, let's forget about gender we are all Somali at the end of the day
:salute:
Hug me don't reject me surely somalinimo is more important than feminism
:friendhug:
:dead::dead:
Low key you're coming for me.
I'm the generation born and raised in the west.:damedamn:
But in the name of Somalinimo I guess I'll let you slide lol.
:mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dead::dead:
Low key you're coming for me.
I'm the generation born and raised in the west.:damedamn:
But in the name of Somalinimo I guess I'll let you slide lol.
:mjpls:
Our parents generation of women are the crown our teachers nothing but compassion for them in fact I dedicate this track in honour of them.
:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Say wallahi he's Buddhist doe :chrisfreshhah:
He's a meditating one at that I think his deep hatred for Somali girls stems from the fact that a xalimo caught him meditate while on a date she kicked him to the curb & told him she could not marry a gaal a meditating one at that kkkkk

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He's a meditating one at that I think his deep hatred for Somali girls stems from the fact that a xalimo caught him meditate while on a date she kicked him to the curb & told him she could not marry a gaal a meditating one at that kkkkk

Horta I don't remember if he said he was Muslim. I know he said he drinks so I assumed he was just a non practicing Muslim.

Who's the orthodox Christian again?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Horta I don't remember if he said he was Muslim. I know he said he drinks so I assumed he was just a non practicing Muslim.

Who's the orthodox Christian again?
Orthodox Christian ba la qaata bradar kan Maxa weeye pagan who summons entities from the ether thinking they're divine war illahay hadu ku roon yahay he's one step away from satanism inkar qaboha illahay sharkiisa hanaa dhaafiyo

Status
Not open for further replies.