#Reercocaina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them white boys knows how to treat ya and they work twice as hard in kitchen and the gym :siilaanyosmile:

They are taught to be independent from a young age and it shows but they will be some cultural difference but I enjoy it. I strike him like a black panther when he misbehaves:farole:

I dated a spanish guy once, and had a flirtation going on with a professor. I also tried light lesbianism when in the girl scout as is ritual :yacadiim:

Get out there girl!:ayaanswag:
Scandinavian men can't cook for shit. Unless you rate soup packets, Tandoori dinner kit from the grocery store, hot dogs, slices of bread and potatoes as the shit. And don't expect spices either

Them white boys knows how to treat ya and they work twice as hard in kitchen and the gym :siilaanyosmile:

They are taught to be independent from a young age and it shows but they will be some cultural difference but I enjoy it. I strike him like a black panther when he misbehaves:farole:

I dated a spanish guy once, and had a flirtation going on with a professor. I also tried light lesbianism when in the girl scout as is ritual :yacadiim:

:ohreally:
You know you're right.
I need to stop restricting myself.
:yousmart:
Thanks for the advice.

Scandinavian men can't cook for shit. Unless you rate soup packets, Tandoori dinner kit from the grocery store, hot dogs, slices of bread and potatoes as the shit. And don't expect spices either

I do not know what trash you're hanging but the wealthy and well-off do.

And I learn him how to do his spices :denzelnigga:

Wouldn't most Norwegian girls avoid muslamic men like the plague? :dead: dinner kulaha Abu Rasmusd wouldn't even let u thru the front door

Also why is it so easily available in Norway? Where do u import it from?

:jcoleno::faysalwtf: wtf naa isku xisho:ileycry:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Wouldn't most Norwegian girls avoid muslamic men like the plague? :dead: dinner kulaha reer Sorensen wouldn't even let u thru the front door

Also why is it so easily available in Norway? Where do u import it from?

Nope they are extremely friendly, its the liberal culture of the country.

Because scandinavians are all about feminism and equal rights and shit :icon lol:

Y'all tend to be... Traditional :cosbyhmm:

They're hoes looking for exotic dick and a chance to rebel against Mr and miss Jensen who haven't treated them bad :manny:

Danish ain't hostile once they get to know you, there reserved nature can seem that way :farole:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Prince of Hobyo horta i wonder why faraxs over there have some sort of allergic reaction to xalimos, i remember one time the club was full of faraxs dancing/talking to cadaan girls and there were like 3/4 somali girls in the corner all alone. I cant say i blame them though, ive fallen in love many times during my trips over there.

Why are you so open about your self-hatred sxb? You openly vilify Somali girls for what reason exactly?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Cuz you really can't chat up a xaliimo like you can a white chick. And nobody's in in the market for 1night-standing a xaliimo :pachah1:

Plus when an xaliimo acts like a white chick it's cringy and offputting. The other end of the stick is the ones that just stare at you :kodaksmiley:

I love xaliimos don't get me wrong but they should stay away from trying to be people they're not and all that.

As opposed to the faraxs in clubs acting like upstanding Somali dudes? :drakewtf:

Like what about our boys smoking and partying I don't recall that being in the geeljire hubris. :what:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Why are you so open about your self-hatred sxb? You openly vilify Somali girls for what reason exactly?

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

Because scandinavians are all about feminism and equal rights and shit :icon lol:

Y'all tend to be... Traditional :cosbyhmm:
I've never been avoided for being a muslamic but I have been approached just for being one.

Scandinavian women don't care. They're very liberal and open minded

They're hoes looking for exotic dick and a chance to rebel against Mr and miss Jensen who haven't treated them bad :manny:

Danish ain't hostile once they get to know you, there reserved nature can seem that way :farole:
So white women who are with Muslim men are rebel hoes looking for exotic dick

The xaliimos who are with white men are what then?

Last edited:
So white women who are with Muslim men are rebel hoes looking for exotic dick

The xaliimos who are with white men are what then?

Sexy goddess who know who is to treat them good :fantasia2:

They give a tend loving
tumblr_mxz7tnxBoe1stibteo1_500.gif

:diddyass: Farax don't even know what tender is and why a woman would want it :drakekidding:

They get their sexual education from and romantic education from sexist men :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts