#Reercocaina

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are what happens when you become a

I'll continue to do what I love

tumblr_m57iz4DJh21rxmc5ao1_500.gif

Them white boys knows how to treat ya and they work twice as hard in kitchen and the gym :siilaanyosmile:

They are taught to be independent from a young age and it shows but they will be some cultural difference but I enjoy it. I strike him like a black panther when he misbehaves:farole:

I dated a spanish guy once, and had a flirtation going on with a professor. I also tried light lesbianism when in the girl scout as is ritual :yacadiim:

Get out there girl!:ayaanswag:

image.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are you so open about your self-hatred sxb? You openly vilify Somali girls for what reason exactly?
He couldn't find a Somali girl to meditate with him & go to the Buddhist temple with him miskeenka yo Montgomery tell your cadaan friends halavisutora decembra khaankhaanyaasha :nvjpqts:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Them white boys knows how to treat ya and they work twice as hard in kitchen and the gym :siilaanyosmile:

They are taught to be independent from a young age and it shows but they will be some cultural difference but I enjoy it. I strike him like a black panther when he misbehaves:farole:

I dated a spanish guy once, and had a flirtation going on with a professor. I also tried light lesbianism when in the girl scout as is ritual :yacadiim:

Get out there girl!:ayaanswag:
This level of degeneracy quite honestly disgusts me and fascinates me at the same time :ayaanswag:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Feminism has done a number on Somali women & women in general there's none of the feminine traits left within them that men find desirable in women such as shyness, modesty due to feminism women have become men with pussies :susp:

Feminism has done a number on Somali women & women in general there's none of the feminine traits left within them that men find desirable in women such as shyness, modesty due to feminism women have become men with pussies :susp:
:comeon:
Waryaa I'm going to need you to chill.
You're starting up the iswaal again.
:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.