Refusing to Pay meher

By who? You're the one trailing me.
And I'm not. You only attracted my attention initially because you often speak broken Somali and post gibberish. You also say you aren't Somali. And are quite annoying. So naturally I want you out of here. Especially after what you said.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why should I tell you? You said I had Down's Syndrome and needed help. You don't say shit like that and then ask me questions dude.
I'm sorry I should apologize to people with down syndrome for comparing them with you. You're obviously not somali, you can't speak somali. Hail from no qabiil. I will block you if you quote me with something stupid again.

I'm sorry I should apologize to people with down syndrome for comparing them with you. You're obviously not somali, you can't speak somali. Hail from no qabiil. I will block you if you quote me with something stupid again.
Isaaq. Happy now? What's with all the insults? Jeez man you need to calm yourself. What did I even do to you?

And go ahead dude. I really don't give a damn if you do or do not. You're irrelevant anyways.

why would you marry someone whom you didn’t have this discussion with?

Also you cannot change Islamic law, never has nothing to do with cleaning or looks it’s something you have to pay regardless to make sure the marriage is halal.
It does say in a hadith that women are obligated to do their homely duties aka Cooking and cleaning.
EC7934B8-33E3-4F7C-A35F-A252AF1997A8.jpeg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
In Somali Dhaqan, you don't pay mehr until divorce

You pay sooriyo to her family in the beginning. Most do not pay mehr in a divorce cus they already paid sooriyo

In Somali Dhaqan, you don't pay mehr until divorce

You pay sooriyo to her family in the beginning. Most do not pay mehr in a divorce cus they already paid sooriyo
I always wonder why no one ever gets mahr, so its not my imagination. anyway mahr is a gift to bride alone, whatever the family gets doesn't count

I was wondering cause back home ive seen people who divorce but refuse to pay meher
Sxb meher becomes invalid if divorce is initiated by the girl
Meher is a debt owed too the women. If she says u cant touch me with mehr. Then its waajib upfront
But thing of it as a debt.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
[/QUOTE]
Sxb meher becomes invalid if divorce is initiated by the girl
Meher is a debt owed too the women. If she says u cant touch me with mehr. Then its waajib upfront
But thing of it as a debt.
I know but what confused me is back home ive heard stories about guys who initiate the divorce and refused to give the meher

Trending