Refusing to Pay meher

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
if you don’t want to pay mehr just marry a white woman they don’t ask for anything lmao
Nah some Muslim women dont ask for meher either.

In Somali Dhaqan, you don't pay mehr until divorce

You pay sooriyo to her family in the beginning. Most do not pay mehr in a divorce cus they already paid sooriyo
Akhi what is sooriyo sounds like cunto. Do you pay in soor? Markaa the female has eaten all that soor equivalent in value to her meher and when divorce happens she has eaten enough and doesnt want more miya?

I know but what confused me is back home ive heard stories about guys who initiate the divorce and refused to give the meher
Those are not real men those are naaaaaaaaagooooooooos

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
The West got the welfare state and alimony legislation. This stuff is outdated.

If things go sour there are plenty of safety nets.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Akhi what is sooriyo sounds like cunto. Do you pay in soor? Markaa the female has eaten att that soor equivalent in value to her meher and when divorce happens she has eaten enough and doesnt want more miya?

exactly this confused me that some refuse to give meher when they divorced

CaliTedesse

VIP
Horta even if you make a qumayo pregnant you pay alimony right?

edit: oh no thats child support

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Akhi what is sooriyo sounds like cunto. Do you pay in soor? Markaa the female has eaten all that soor equivalent in value to her meher and when divorce happens she has eaten enough and doesnt want more miya?

It's the money you pay to her father and family aswell some gold you give her.

Mehr you don't pay, its just lip service:pachah1:

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's the money you pay to her father and family aswell some gold you give her.

Mehr you don't pay, its just lip service:pachah1:
Sxb Somali dhaqan is not for me you telling I should pay her aabo and family too war what is this Hindi culture kkkkk alhamdullilah found me ajnabi girl that does not want meher

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sxb Somali dhaqan is not for me you telling I should pay her aabo and family too war what is this Hindi culture kkkkk alhamdullilah found me ajnabi girl that does not want meher
As long as you don't pay more than 2K,its caadi sxb

But if you got yourself an ajnabi who wants no mehr then that's blessed sxb :yousmart:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
For the akhis, never register your marriages and get screwed over

Islamic nikah is sufficient and you can bail out and not have a leech western xalimo suck you dry alxamdulillah :whew:

Last edited:
I know but what confused me is back home ive heard stories about guys who initiate the divorce and refused to give the meher
[/QUOTE]
A man cant initiate a divorce an then barter for no mehr. Just saying divorce makes it wajiib.
Ma fahntay.
Lakiin he can say i dont want to divorce u but if u insist i will let u leave on ur own
That is an allowed statement

Apollo

VIP
For the akhis, never register your marriages and get screwed over

Islamic nikah is sufficient and you can bail out and have a leech western xalimo suck you dry alxamdulillah :whew:

This is why meher prices are so high. If you want them to fall, it will happen when legal registered marriages becomes normalized in diaspora Somalis.

Trending