Richard Nixon: doesn’t find Indian women attractive.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
“I mean, people say, what about the black Africans?

Well, you can see something, the vitality there.

I mean they have a little animal like Charm”

-Richard Nixon

:dead::damn:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Indian women are pretty fr, every ethnicity has beautiful women.

I highly doubt there is an ethnicity on earth that has no objectively attractive women.

Khanderson

VIP
Indian women are pretty fr, every ethnicity has beautiful women.

I highly doubt there is an ethnicity on earth that has no objectively attractive women.

You have to admit: Western men gassed their women up to the highest of gods.

minorities didn’t had attractive representation.

only until then they have opportunities.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have said this before- Nixon is my # 1 Favorite US president. Walaahi- he was such a complicated human being. I luv Complex people. He was aslo extremely intelligent and an Introvert. I could see him being in the forums discussing weird topics. LOOOL

What he said about Africans is interesting. He said their VItality- meaning their muscles- and Animal Charm- meaning Low I.Q, and unpredictable nature

ha ha ha ha ha ha

And when he said Indians are sexless- he means they are androgenous

adjective Definition Androgenous

1. partly male and partly female in appearance; of indeterminate sex.

Nixon is low key attracted to Indians because the have potential to become Transgender, which is what he is attracted to looooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
Nixon arguably one of the ugliest white man that ever lived. White men look feminine with their hair, raw chicken penis and hairy asses. Majority of the women of the world wouldn't go for a cracker man especially black women!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nixon arguably one of the ugliest white man that ever lived. White men look feminine with their hair, raw chicken penis and hairy asses. Majority of the women of the world wouldn't go for a cracker man especially black women!

Okkkkk.....Please wait.....let me go get my coffee-- and then continue

Khanderson

VIP
the sooner you realise this is how white people think the less you would be dissappointed

Back in the pre-civil war days: I’ve heard people say:

Somalis would place a billboard and say: “white people have HIV/AIDS stay way.”

Based: :trumpsmirk:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Back in the Pre-civil war days: I’ve heard people say:

Somalis use to place a billboard and say: “white people have HIV/AIDS” stay way.

Based :trumpsmirk:

They were right dear. Back then Only White people had the disease and the money to travel to Africa and infect

Back in the pre-civil war days: I’ve heard people say:

Somalis would place a billboard and say: “white people have HIV/AIDS stay way.”

Based: :trumpsmirk:

Whats even more interesting is if you read up on kissinger (one of guys in clip) and his meeting with Somali minister in NY, kissinger is a evil dude but clever. He tries to punk the minister in a proper way but the minister turns it around on him and checks him (diplomatically of course)

landheere considering kissinger is a real life functioning sociopath

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whats even more interesting is if you read up on kissinger (one of guys in clip) and his meeting with Somali minister in NY, kissinger is a evil dude but clever. He tries to punk the minister in a proper way but the minister turns it around on him and checks him (diplomatically of course)

landheere considering kissinger is a real life functioning sociopath

Kissinger is a Jew, so obviously is clever. Even Nixon would talk behind him as soon as he left the room. Kissinger was in a tuff position, being very intelligent but had to act submissive towards presidents and nation leaders who were his inferior in Intelligence. So not only was he very clever, he was also very Patient.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
You have to admit: Western men gassed their women up to the highest of gods.

minorities didn’t had attractive representation.

only until then they have opportunities.

You have to also factor in better living standards, which means better diet, exercise habits and health which after generations makes the impact severer.

Attachments

• CDD41D1C-9A18-4F11-874B-B639AB4C37DE.jpeg
    CDD41D1C-9A18-4F11-874B-B639AB4C37DE.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 99