Richard Nixon: doesn’t find Indian women attractive.

Erm young Aishwarya Rai
Padma Lakshmi
Young Bipasha Basu

Those women I would say are incredibly stunning. Padma Lakshmi is in her 50s and she is still gorg.

There are far to many beautiful Indian women and tbh I’ve noticed when they are pretty, they tend to be extremely so.

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
When people who have nothing to do with one another say the same thing, there’s truth to what they’re saying.

When people who have nothing to do with one another say the same thing, there’s truth to what they’re saying.
India have one lots of Miss World/Universe positions. Certain Indian actresses have also been routinely heralded as the World’s beautiful by Westerners themselves. Clearly people are not of the same opinion.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’ll be honest for once, no one rates madow women other than madow men :dead:
Clearly you do since this wasn’t about them yet here you are mentioning them

Curse Them Boy Meets World GIF

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
India have one lots of Miss World/Universe positions. Certain Indian actresses have also been routinely heralded as the World’s beautiful by Westerners themselves. Clearly people are not of the same opinion.
He wasn’t talking about physical appearance 🤣

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe he is talking about their Scent? Once on my visit to London, i walked into a Hindhu man shop, and i could smell his armpitts before i even stepped in. When i came closer to him, i felt disoriented and dizzy, and i had to walk out quickly. He came after me trying to ask what i am looking for- but all i could speak with is hand sign

Trending