Richard Nixon: doesn’t find Indian women attractive.

Clearly you do since this wasn’t about them yet here you are mentioning them

Curse Them Boy Meets World GIF
I didn’t know this was TamilSpot

Why are so many Somalis defending these curry munchers who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire 😂 he’s right Indians are cucks and suck ups who love cadaan and know how to flatter them. He was right on that front.

Most Indian women are average to below average in looks but when they’re beautiful they're really beautiful.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Why are so many Somalis defending these curry munchers who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire 😂 he’s right Indians are cucks and suck ups who love cadaan and know how to flatter them. He was right on that front.

“good at sucking up to people in key positions” still true todah

I’m glad the two of you caught that part.

Indians do suck up to the west.

look at how they shit on Muslim demographics.

Henry was ahead of his time on that.

Most Indian women are average to below average in looks but when they’re beautiful they're really beautiful.
1665253119025.png

The same thing goes for most people doesn't matter whether they are somali indian or chinese

Khanderson

VIP
Erm young Aishwarya Rai
Padma Lakshmi
Young Bipasha Basu

Those women I would say are incredibly stunning. Padma Lakshmi is in her 50s and she is still gorg.

There are far to many beautiful Indian women and tbh I’ve noticed when they are pretty, they tend to be extremely so.

Truth is every demographics have their ugly and attractive people. It’s not limited to one specific look.

I see ugly and attractive cadaan every day.

The media is just good at putting one demographics in a pedestal; and down playing the other.

Khanderson

VIP
Maybe he is talking about their Scent? Once on my visit to London, i walked into a Hindhu man shop, and i could smell his armpitts before i even stepped in. When i came closer to him, i felt disoriented and dizzy, and i had to walk out quickly. He came after me trying to ask what i am looking for- but all i could speak with is hand sign

Have you noticed Sikhs are 6’0 taller compare to their Indians counterparts?

Lke the Hindus I’ve come across are at least: 5’7 or 5’10…..

:hmm::hmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you noticed Sikhs are 6’0 taller compare to their Indians counterparts?

Lke the Hindus I’ve come across are at least: 5’7 or 5’10…..

:hmm::hmm:

Yep They are taller. And they less dramatic too. lol

Khanderson

VIP
Yep They are taller. And they less dramatic too. lol

This was a picture I took with my bro when I was going for a walk at night.

came a across a lot of Indians at the time: most of them were all Sikhs (I live in a dominant Sikhs neighbourhoods.) Lol.

took this picture of their Sikh temple:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
Not suprising coming from a racist white person. White women are top tier for him anything else is a downgrade in his view.

Every men gassed their women up and there’s nothing wrong with that.

But seeing a grown ass man shit on a “women” from different demographics is just plain low.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I'm going to start referring madows/sub-saharans as "the black africans"