Richard Nixon: doesn’t find Indian women attractive.

What's weird is insulting people for no reason. What's weird is crazy fixation on madows. Proper racist Wallahi. Saying people are ugly for what? Low self-esteem? 0 manners?
Why so angry naaya? Relax :drakelaugh::lolbron:

Angelo is always trying to ram her opinions down peoples throats.Am I not entitled to freedom of speech and my own opinion?

do you find somali women attractive?
Some are definitely attractive.I’ve come across pretty ones in my life although I find Northern Ethiopian highlander women as more attractive.In general women from the Horn +N.Sudan and women from the Maghreb are the most attractive in Africa.Egyptians are foolxun

Is that why they are in such high demand in the modeling world :comeon:They have millions of followers based on their looks
The modelling industry is run by pedos and qaniisiin.No one finds those anorxic gender fluid models as attractive.Since when was the modeling industry that standard of the world

World

VIP
Some are definitely attractive.I’ve come across pretty ones in my life although I find Northern Ethiopian highlander women as more attractive.In general women from the Horn +N.Sudan and women from the Maghreb are the most attractive in Africa.Egyptians are foolxun
i gotta agree, i don’t usually find egyptians attractive unlike maghrebi women

i gotta agree, i don’t usually find egyptians attractive unlike maghrebi women
For some reason, Nile Valley folks are robust which makes the women look manly and heavy set.The Northern Sudanese Arabs/Nubians were saved by Cushitic and Arabian admixture

No offence to @Nilotic and my sub-Saharan ancestors but pure Nilo-Saharan are one of the most foolxun women on the planet at the same level as Australian Aboriginals.

Be honest, your intention was very much to offend, however, you're entitled to your opinion; I don't know why you felt the need to put it out there or what impact you hoped it would achieve.

Be honest, your intention was very much to offend, however, you're entitled to your opinion; I don't know why you felt the need to put it out there or what impact you hoped it would achieve.

it’s very obvious what Al-Mamun is, just look at his name. Self hate and brainwashed people are delusional in their preferences.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
“I mean, people say, what about the black Africans?

Well, you can see something, the vitality there.

I mean they have a little animal like Charm”

-Richard Nixon

:dead::damn:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

:russ::mjlol::damn::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it’s very obvious what Al-Mamun is, just look at his name. Self hate and brainwashed people are delusional in their preferences.

Wait a minute- i happen to adore @Al-Mamum, and the only reason i adore is because of the Mod clout