Richard Nixon: doesn’t find Indian women attractive.

Mate, that wasn't my point or my intention :dead::dead1:

sorry sutton foster GIF by YoungerTV

Please accept my apologies for misconstruing your intentions and misinterpreting your point

@Nilotic I personally think your people are good-looking, nice tall people with very dark skin that suits them well. Although, it seems you suffer from the same lean thinness that Somalis have, I like my women shapely and thick.

Bantu women are more curvy and thick than Nilotic women but Nilotic women have nice skin.

sorry sutton foster GIF by YoungerTV

Please accept my apologies for misconstruing your intentions and misinterpreting your point
I hope you're being sincere in your apology. Bro I love African women more than anything but I just don't think they have the best hair texture, that's all. I can have my opinion.

@Nilotic I personally think your people are good-looking, nice tall people with very dark skin that suits them well. Although, it seems you suffer from the same lean thinness that Somalis have, I like my women shapely and thick.

Bantu women are more curvy and thick than Nilotic women but Nilotic women have nice skin.

I prefer women that are slim and statuesque; I do like curves as well, but if it's more than a handful, then it's a bit of a waste...

Thankfuly I have relatively large hands, so

:lawd::ahh:

I know, this is crass and objectifying language, but I'm just being honest.

They wearing hair that Aboriginals have naturally, and Nilotic tings are not built feminine (in that sense Niger-Congo women beat them).Nilotes have very low sexual dimorphism
Even if you truly believe that, what do you get out of insulting his women and being all around disrespectful. I'm trying to figure out the motive here?

Even if you truly believe that, what do you get out of insulting his women and being all around disrespectful. I'm trying to figure out the motive here?
Why are you all worked up about my opinion? Why you tryna figure out what motive is?? Weird ass woman wallah.

Why are you all worked up about my opinion? Why you tryna figure out what motive is?? Weird ass woman wallah.
What's weird is insulting people for no reason. What's weird is crazy fixation on madows. Proper racist Wallahi. Saying people are ugly for what? Low self-esteem? 0 manners?