Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

All the things Somali men mocked black men for they copy. I never wanna hear a Somali man say he isn’t black again.

I hate these self-hating fobs, but for every one of these bottom-barrel window lickers, we have normal ones, so we keep fighting to preserve our collective name.

1705435649535.png

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Somali men collectively tarnished our name for the past 33 years. I thought edgy femcels were overreacting when they said somali men are our biggest enemies but wallahi I’m beginning to see the light

No abayo, real Somali men are kings. The trashy low-lives are leaving, the beef we have with them is that they are slandering our names, balayaado foosha iyo dhaqanka xun. On the bright side, they are not polluting the gene pool anymore insha'Allah. Every dark cloud, has a silver lining!!

Honestly if qabiil didn’t exist I would say Somalis should forever be controlled by an authoritarian dictatorship that would censor low IQ somalis from spreading their views online.
how about a eugenics program on low IQ Somalis. Clearly uncontrolled access to social media is so toxic! HSM said he was going to ban tiktok, why didn't he? Make everyone take an IQ test, if you are low IQ, you get a shot, and your stupid line dies with you.

also can we address how the fuk are these unemployed fobs getting access to iphones and data/wifi? we might have to stop sending them money.

Last edited:
@Netflix

I saw your post and when I say "bottom barrel". I don't mean looks, I mean ugly in character, greedy, self-hating etc. Plenty of physically unattractive men make up for it by being charming and manly. There are handsome, rich men that are bottom-barrel evil trash.

The guys that are leaving are no loss, and I promise you, most people are upset because they are insulting Somali women AND calling miskeen ladies "cheap". It is all icky and degrading. Magac xumo beey noo soo jiideen!!

Finally; Somali women by en-large are not upset by normal foreign guur. The truth is, the eligible, desired guys are with Somali ladies.

@Netflix

I saw your post and when I say "bottom barrel". I don't mean looks, I mean ugly in character, greedy, self-hating etc. Plenty of physically unattractive men make up for it by being charming and manly. There are handsome, rich men that are bottom-barrel evil trash.

The guys that are leaving are no loss, and I promise you, most people are upset because they are insulting Somali women AND calling miskeen ladies "cheap". It is all icky and degrading. Magac xumo beey noo soo jiideen!!

Finally; Somali women by en-large are not upset by normal foreign guur. The truth is, the eligible, desired guys are with Somali ladies.
Thank you, but I'd rather forget about it. It was a pointless rant on my part.

@Netflix

No more stupidness from me. Next time, I'll be more reasonable. You're a much better user than I am.

This is the last time you'll dealing with my nacasnimo. Sorry.

In another incident,

A Moroccan woman is accused of murdering her lover when she found he was planning to marry someone else, and then cutting off his private parts and serving them to builders as a treat.

The horrific allegations were made against a 30-year-old Moroccan woman who is alleged to have turned the man’s genitals into a traditional Arabian dish known as a Machboos.