Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

I think a lot of them are high-functioning but low IQ.

Because why would you openly say these things??? WTF.

I personally will not feel sorry for them when they get beaten up, robbed and then banned from the country.
I’d actually cheer on the locals tbh If they did that. I can’t stand such blatant hypocrisy and as Muslims we should want for our brothers and what we want for ourselves. Somali men have been notoriously vocal that they hate the idea of ajnabi men marrying us and them gaining access to Somali women via a low Mehr, so what makes them think they can do that to other groups and be loud and proud about trying to get foreign women with lower Mehr and easier access?
They have zero respect for themselves and even less for these miskeen women they are exploiting. It's even more offensive when they realise, that the greediest and most bottom-barrel men are running from Somalia to do this.
Those men don’t respect women at all. It’s as simple as that. They don’t respect Somali women or Moroccan women and it’s about gaining access to many women without having to be very responsible. Most men that do go there have baggages of divorce and are on their second and third marriages anyways.
Years ago, these same losers, were doing this in India, until Indian families had enough of their abusive and neglect. Unfortunately for these ingrates, Morrocans are less passive than Indians. Waa la soo garaaci doona, wait for it.
Ah yes, I’ve heard about the shambolic marriage marts of India. Terrible although I have to add Somalis aren’t the worst culprit there although we do have a very small minority of loser men who’ve done it but they’re a tiny pool but weirdo Incels love bragging about the actions of fringe men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobody has an issue with Somali men marrying out. Plenty of Somali men married out since the 1960s and even earlier! Somali women have never been the ones that are upset with this!! Let's keep it real. Even now, the issue is not with seeking foreign wives, it's the fact that it's the bottom-barrel losers, who are doing this, who are

1. Insulting Morrocan women, by calling them cheap and easy, no woman or even Muslim in their right mind, finds this acceptable behaviour. It's deeply offensive.
2. Insulting Somali women on the way out.

This disgusting man, is the ringleader of this movement.

Not just older Millennials, but younger ones as well since they were born in the early 90s and their parents were new to the Western system. I’m a younger Millennial and it was normal seeing many drop out of Uni and go into lower paying fields like that of their fathers gen.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, diasporan Somali men have the highest-rates of self-pride. They have their little foreign girlfriends, but they keep their mouths shut and they don't insult Somali women either. They'll mostly marry Somali women, but at times, marry their foreign girlfriends, and guess what? Nobody hates on them! You know why? They have self-pride.

Laakiin:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
wtf why are all the meme pages on Somali social media promoting going to Morocco?
This is so weird. What triggered this?
and why are FOBS so obsessed with white skin?

@Angelina @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

It seems like Somali men are broadening their options. They have been limited for far too long. I think it's time they look elsewhere.
You’re a troll that clearly lives for chaos and dysfunction. Somali men are free to go wherever they want, just don’t insult innocent communities and degrade their women. Also no one respects self-haters that lack pride. That’s why Reer Morocco are dragging your asses and I’m here for it.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
All social media should be restricted/banned in somalia, and local versions should be developed.

Too much self hate, brainwashing, degeneracy, etc happens due to uncontrolled social media.
100%. Some Somalis are too low iq to be allowed on social media.

Nah, i think this guys are just mad about all the Faraax bashing and this their way to get back at ''Xalimos'' by dehumanizing them and uplifting lighter skinned women. I do not think they view lighter skin as more attractive if that was the case they would all just go to Mogadishu and try find rer xamar or Barwanii women & uplift them. But what this self hate will do is make more Somali women with bad self esteem themself want lighter kids and be desperate for ajnabis themself lol.
Fob women don’t bash Somali men nor do they marry ajnabi men. Somali men are the only men they know and see. Your point would be valid if it was Western Faraxs, but it isn’t them making those wild comments. I can’t ever imagine a UK or American Farax even saying such a thing.

But what i will say is this generally ''DIVESTORS'' esp men from any culture generally view women they go after as an accessory we can clearly see how they are speaking about Marrocan women, we can see how white men view Asian women and that'll also extend to how ajnabis who go after Xalimos view them. One of the reason i find people who welcome ajnabis into their family too be dumb no matter their ethnicity no man respect foreign women like he respect his women because they are an reflection of his own HOOYO and Ayeeyo.
Men that don’t respect foreign women don’t even really respect their own women tbh. They’re simply misogynistic and it’s high time women understand that the divide and pitting tactic men use is to simple misogyny. Any man that is yapping his mouth about Moroccan women being cheap wouldn’t really respect me either and tbh it’s the chronically online men who saying this about Reer Morocco and they too have a history of leaving cheap and clean comments on Somali women’s profile. Men with aklaaq and deen don’t talk and think that way.

World

VIP
100%. Some Somalis are too low iq to be allowed on social media.
Honestly if qabiil didn’t exist I would say Somalis should forever be controlled by an authoritarian dictatorship that would censor low IQ somalis from spreading their views online.