Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty

Let's see what happens when Morroccan men find out they are calling their women 'cheap and easy'.

I keep telling these dhaandhaans to move in silence, but their big mouths will get them harmed and they will destroy the Somali name like they did in India. Yep, they used to run to India in the past.
Morroccan folks didnt take it too well. Twitter is a warzone :mjlol:
If only these folks didnt say anything.
Morroccan took it to heart

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
To be honest the girls do make it their entire career(youtube/instagram) when they marry ajnabi man and diss on us faarahs. I agree with your point but I wish more Somali girls also saw that our women have been doing this for a while now where they justify their choices to the world, on the internet, by saying they couldn't find "good, educated faarah" etc.. when that's clearly a lie!

"choices to the world, on the internet, by saying they couldn't find "good, educated faarah" etc.. when that's clearly a lie!"

Muslim men are honestly pretty picky when it comes to who they actually want to get married to. Some of these chicks will be ignored by educated and financially stable somali men looking for love.

Whenever I see a chick mention broke somalis niggas and not running into educated ones I just start to realize why niggas would avoid them.

I think that's why we rarely see the fine xalimos complaining about us. There's usually always a somali nigga with his shit together applying pressure on them.

In fact most of my educated homies that have gotten married were scouting for prospects while they were in college. They were legit talking and dating these chicks for awhile.

''young somali men'' are you okay lady? this are grown men like Liiban and Yasin pushin 50 who started this trend lol.
You’re right, but it’s the youngsters that are pushing this content of Somalis going to Morocco whilst screaming about how ajnabis fetishize Somali women. It’s not a good look.

I Personally think Somalis both male and female on social media behave terribly.

Apparently they found out yesterday and it caused a mini race war between Somalis and Moroccans on twitter last night

Also there was a Moroccan user here on SSpot that got angry about that thread where some of the users were talking reckless

Many ajnabis dislike us for bad reasons. But I reject the idea that Somalis are always the victim. Sometimes it’s our own fault that we’re disliked. Some communities have very valid reasons for not liking us

Unfortunately there are many Somalis who’d rather play the victim than take personal responsibility. This is probably why our country is in the state that it is in
Bal araag,

They’ll create threads, post on twitter and TikTok about how a group of foreign women have lower Mehr and are easier to marry β€˜supposedly’ and then act like victims when the people of that said nation get angry.

Like it’s already bad enough that some of those disgusting Faraxs have been calling their own women β€˜cheap and clean’ but now they want to take it up a notch and call a group of women who haven’t done anything to them and tbh have nothing to do with them cheaper and easier to marry. If their men insult those weird Somalis back, that’s on them and they actually deserve it.

For those that think some Somali women are outraged due to jealousy or being femcels or whatever, that’s not the case. It’s the fetishizing and pitting of women against each other that I find disturbing. Moroccan women aren’t cheap and if they are marrying unattractive random Western Faraxs for very low Mehr it’s because of the situation for them might not be great. Celebrating that isn’t the win you think it is. At the end of the day I have nothing but love for all Muslim women and I’ll always side with them over salivating exploitative men.

"choices to the world, on the internet, by saying they couldn't find "good, educated faarah" etc.. when that's clearly a lie!"

Muslim men are honestly pretty picky when it comes to who they actually want to get married to. Some of these chicks will be ignored by educated and financially stable somali men looking for love.

Whenever I see a chick mention broke somalis niggas and not running into educated ones I just start to realize why niggas would avoid them.

I think that's why we rarely see the fine xalimos complaining about us. There's usually always a somali nigga with his shit together applying pressure on them.

In fact most of my educated homies that have gotten married were scouting for prospects while they were in college. They were legit talking and dating these chicks for awhile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
Bal araag,

They’ll create threads, post on twitter and TikTok about how a group of foreign women have lower Mehr and are easier to marry β€˜supposedly’ and then act like victims when the people of that said nation get angry.

Like it’s already bad enough that some of those disgusting Faraxs have been calling their own women β€˜cheap and clean’ but now they want to take it up a notch and call a group of women who haven’t done anything to them and tbh have nothing to do with them cheaper and easier to marry. If their men insult those weird Somalis back, that’s on them and they actually deserve it.

For those that think some Somali women are outraged due to jealousy or being femcels or whatever, that’s not the case. It’s the fetishizing and pitting of women against each other that I find disturbing. Moroccan women aren’t cheap and if they are marrying unattractive random Western Faraxs for very low Mehr it’s because of the situation for them might not be great. Celebrating that isn’t the win you think it is. At the end of the day I have nothing but love for all Muslim women and I’ll always side with them over salivating exploitative men.
Some random oday goes to morocco and these UK farax incel trolls use it as content to attack Moroccan people for no reason whilst using the Somali name on twitter.

Just why ? Its so unprovoked :mindblown:

Some random oday goes to morocco and these UK farax incel trolls use it as content to attack Moroccan people for no reason whilst using the Somali name on twitter.

Just why ? Its so unprovoked :mindblown:
They’re stupid and they’re creating friction with the Moroccan community whom Somalis have always historically got along with.

Those odeys are a minority and fringe members of the community who are doing what the vast majority simply don’t. Most Somali men who want a younger wife simply go back home and get married, yet those odeys are creating mini documentaries and those weird younger incels are posting it on every social media platform irritating Moroccans who’ve done nothing to Somalis, creating the impression that many Somalis are exploitative.

Going on about how those women’s Mehrs are cheaper and that they are easy to marry is bound to anger Moroccan men and women alike. It’s not rocket science to realize this, but alas some of our people lack any form of emotional intelligence it seems.

You’re right, but it’s the youngsters that are pushing this content of Somalis going to Morocco whilst screaming about how ajnabis fetishize Somali women. It’s not a good look.

I Personally think Somalis both male and female on social media behave terribly.

Because of mean women like you who bully farax’s, these poor simps will travel to Morocco and have black magic put on them. Like the white guy explains in the video below.

Be mean to men like me all you want, but stop bullying these defenseless poor simps who adore you women. It’s not fair, look what you made them do, it’s such a shame.

We need to stop these gender wars before it gets worse. @mohamedismail seems to have an agenda. The guy is Bantu and I’m not sure how this affects him.

I saw a Bantu looking 'Somali' guy who is also in Morrocco now. :mybusiness:

I have a fear that one day, when Somalia gets a normal federal government, we'll have to change our country's name to get rid of the xaar these wasakhiin are smearing on it.

They’re stupid and they’re creating friction with the Moroccan community whom Somalis have always historically got along with.

Those odeys are a minority and fringe members of the community who are doing what the vast majority simply don’t. Most Somali men who want a younger wife simply go back home and get married, yet those odeys are creating mini documentaries and those weird younger incels are posting it on every social media platform irritating Moroccans who’ve done nothing to Somalis, creating the impression that many Somalis are exploitative.

Going on about how those women’s Mehrs are cheaper and that they are easy to marry is bound to anger Moroccan men and women alike. It’s not rocket science to realize this, but alas some of our people lack any form of emotional intelligence it seems.

I think a lot of them are high-functioning but low IQ.

Because why would you openly say these things??? WTF.

I personally will not feel sorry for them when they get beaten up, robbed and then banned from the country. They have zero respect for themselves and even less for these miskeen women they are exploiting. It's even more offensive when they realise, that the greediest and most bottom-barrel men are running from Somalia to do this. Years ago, these same losers, were doing this in India, until Indian families had enough of their abusive and neglect. Unfortunately for these ingrates, Morrocans are less passive than Indians. Waa la soo garaaci doona, wait for it.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I think a lot of them are high-functioning but low IQ.

Because why would you openly say these things??? WTF.

I personally will not feel sorry for them when they get beaten up, robbed and then banned from the country. They have zero respect for themselves and even less for these miskeen women they are exploiting. It's even more offensive when they realise, that the greediest and most bottom-barrel men are running from Somalia to do this. Years ago, these same losers, were doing this in India, until Indian families had enough of their abusive and neglect. Unfortunately for these ingrates, Morrocans are less passive than Indians. Waa la soo garaaci doona, wait for it.

Did I miss something??? Were niggas actually traveling to Indian for a spouse???

Wtf