Romance ruined by a clash of clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Proud of yo clan for what tho, if all somalis disappear of da face of da earth nobody would notice we havent contributed shit to da world in centuries

:chrisfreshhah::mjcry:

A bit off-topic, I recently finished reading Americanah and it was alright, but it made me think that if a Somali person wrote a book (and were actually a good writer, like Warsan Shire) it'd be a hit. I think the person would just have to pay attention to the nuances of our community without using cheesy clichés.

I might sound repetitive like I said if somalis are serious they will use their heritage as inspiration .
If you took Jews and Indian, and removed their culture what would you have? Would you have all those Noble Prize winners, would you have all those Indian brain surgeons?

There is huge potential when it comes to somali literature. Too bad somalis are stuck idolizing the west and think copycatting them will get them somewhere.

Maybe be we can have annual somali book fairs in the diaspora the same way they are doing Mogadishu. I'm positive that will help.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I stopped reading when I got to you're invited to my wedding :cryinglaughsmiley::drakelaugh:Bulshit story :camby:If she did leave the guy I find it hard to believe she'd marry a Nigerian over someone from her qabiil or even other dudes from bigger clans.

A

Atiya

looooool this story is not BS. I know an MJ girl her father didnt let her marry a Hawiye man but in the end she married a tamil LMAO. I myself will either marry from my clan or someone non Somali but calaf might have other plans.

Why Somali women disown everything? Even when given fact? Read the story, and understand why it was written.
Theres no reason for you to question what a man has written. She married a Bantu, over a Somali.
You don't know if everything this guy has written is fact or not. It's just my opinion, that some parts of his story seemed made up. Because it is very hard to believe a clannish woman would marry Ghanian. What makes u think a somali woman who is too proud to be married to a somali guy from small clan would go for a guy who is not even somali. Usually clannish people married within their clan. I just think some parts are not true that is just my opinion but Allaahu Aclam.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
looooool this story is not BS. I know an MJ girl her father didnt let her marry a Hawiye man but in the end she married a tamil LMAO. I myself will either marry from my clan or someone non Somali but calaf might have other plans.

Sienna quruxley, please include me in your plans. Unlike most Somali guys I have no problem with :ahhhh:
Every day I would :ahhhh:

no shame in TGS' game :letmeeat:

Where does it say she was from Hafun? Troll harder.

Better yet welcome to my ignore list.

It says so right here here in the article

Hafun was from a region hundreds of miles north of Mogadishu and belonged to a bigger tribe than mine.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

So 95% of Somalis ruled out but a ch*nk sand sangadhuudi timo jilic habashi all good?

:damedamn:

S

Shamis

@Bahal I've seen a Somali woman go the whole hog and claim Indian ancestry to marry a singha singha. She has a red dot on her forehead and hasn't seen her family in years.

How did this thread turn into a qabil discussion in two pages?

7e32938b1d.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It says so right here here in the article

Hafun was from a region hundreds of miles north of Mogadishu and belonged to a bigger tribe than mine.

Hufan is her name not where her qabil was from. lol It doesn't mention MJ anywhere in this fictional story. It's typical calaacal from an insecure Somali man who is bashing a Somali woman for not wanting to be with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.