Sabean theory

Timelines and haplogroups don't match, Axumites are primarily J1 and Dir is T-L208(we have our own specific subclade) and the J1 that travelled with us is different than the one found in Ethiopia.

@The alchemist said it best, it was a family group that arrived in 2nd to 1st century BC or earlier and intermarried with locals.
How do you know axumite haplogroup and the madhibaan Yibir and tumaal have j1 aswl

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
I am also starting think a lot of those epic fiction chronicles must be some psychological way of shielding themselves from a humiliating reality handed to them by the Muslims and Somalis. Who was quite literally decimating them, slave raiding them and dominating the region in every way possible etc.

Why would anyone create fiction pieces like this and pretend it was real history otherwise.
Ethiopians had to find ways to cope when Somali Sultans were launching jihads against them. The Sultans killed Emperor Yeshaq, Tewodros I, Eskender, Na'od, Gelawdewos, Jacob, Dawit, enslaved Menas and raided Fasilides.

One of the most humilating stories of the Abyssinian Emperors was when Imam Ahmad conquered Abyssinia and made Lebna Dengel a refugee who “wandered from desert to desert in nakedness, suffering from hunger, exhaustion and sickness” before he got assassinated.

Yeah it's incredible how it seems only now are they taking a crtical lens to the Ethiopian chronicles. I've also noticed the ones that you post that seem more critical are translations from the French and not something published in English. Beyond that it's also weird how I don't see an intrest in history in ethiopians or their diaspora.

And spanish as well. Portuguese contemporary critic on that Gelewados chronicle.

What you are saying is true, there doesn't seem to be much interest. Buts that's probably why french, spanish researchers are studying it , they come to it with the hope of filling in the gap thats missing to support their own career goals in their own fields, instead of squeezing themselves into topics and areas that are more extensively covered already by others. So it's basically oppurtunism and lack and negligence by HOA

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
what about eritrean? after all, they would likely have more as they are coastal
I am unfamiliar with their results, I assume they are under-tested with all the sanctions.

A (24.73%), B (7.52%), E (46.24%) and J (21.51%) High-resolution analysis further revealed high frequency of A-M13, E-V32 and J-P58 macrohaplogroups,I've seen Sudanese get J-P58 aswell.

Their kings had the title mkr’b which is sabean title.

The type of construction used was sabean

The script was sabean

The deities worshipped were Arabian

Literally nothing was Cushitic about D’mt.
No, that is completely false, all the royal inscriptions are written by Ethiopians themselves showing indigenous rulers. MRB means to be close, it is not a Sabean title, it means unifier. The deities were not Arabian, Mahrem, Aster and Beher were indigenous gods. So I am afraid you are very wrong and such structures were found all over Eritrea showing that it was not exclusive to the Sabeans. Literally nothing of what you wrote is actually accurate but regurgitated from somewhere

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
No, that is completely false, all the royal inscriptions are written by Ethiopians themselves showing indigenous rulers. MRB means to be close, it is not a Sabean title, it means unifier. The deities were not Arabian, Mahrem, Aster and Beher were indigenous gods. So I am afraid you are very wrong and such structures were found all over Eritrea showing that it was not exclusive to the Sabeans. Literally nothing of what you wrote is actually accurate but regurgitated from somewhere
If you did any research you would find 2/3 of those gods were Semitic in origin, I've heard of Beher before, and I've heard of coastal cushites like the Afar making offerings to the sea, I wonder if there any connections there.

These xabash are hoteps :russ:

The Sabean culture is indigenous to Yemen. We can say this with confidence because we see precursors to Sabean culture with the Sabhir culture and Bronze Age Yemeni culture all showing affinities to Saba. We don’t see precursors to Saba in Ethiopia/Eritrea. Just fully fledged temples, dams, irrigation systems, script, religion etc out of nowhere. They can deny it all they want but the proof is out there. They even carry Yemeni paternal lineages in high frequencies those Habesha. They have been cucked :russ:
Your information is so incorrect. Why are all the pre-axumite sites in Eritrea and Ethiopia and not in Yemen? As schmidt put it eter R. Schmidt it was this civilization and not sites in Arabia that were the vital precursors to urban developments in Southern highlands of Eritrea and northern Ethiopia later in the first millennium BCE.]

Absolutely nothing indicates the Sabeans are the precursors to the axumuite nor dm't and that is shown by evidence nor that they were the agents of the script.

so no they do not predate anything found in the horn then. Those stone buildings and such were buikt by the Gash group way before contact.
Your propably those hoteps from the horn that claim Semitic languages started in the horn :dead: You feel embarrassed to admit that Eritrea experienced an early Iron Age Semitic invasion/colonisation. The genetic composition, script in use, gods worshipped, languages spoken etc all point out to Semitic invasion from the direction of Arabia into Eritrea, northern Ethiopia.

If you did any research you would find 2/3 of those gods were Semitic in origin, I've heard of Beher before, and I've heard of coastal cushites like the Afar making offerings to the sea, I wonder if there any connections there.
yes, what has that got to do with disputing what I wrote?

Your information is so incorrect. Why are all the pre-axumite sites in Eritrea and Ethiopia and not in Yemen? As schmidt put it eter R. Schmidt it was this civilization and not sites in Arabia that were the vital precursors to urban developments in Southern highlands of Eritrea and northern Ethiopia later in the first millennium BCE.]

Absolutely nothing indicates the Sabeans are the precursors to the axumuite nor dm't and that is shown by evidence nor that they were the agents of the script.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Your propably those hoteps from the horn that claim Semitic languages started in the horn :dead: You feel embarrassed to admit that Eritrea experienced an early Iron Age Semitic invasion/colonisation. The genetic composition, script in use, languages spoken etc all point out to Semitic invasion from the direction of Arabia into Eritrea, northern Ethiopia.
Hotep is not a response but a denial tactic. Nobody is embarrassed and nothing of what you wrote was accurate. Absolutely no evidence of this iron age semitic invasion or colonisation. Semitic languages spoken in the horn are not a result of contact, we have already discovered that the semitic languages spoken in the horn also precede all of the semitic languages spoken in arabia, how strange.

Your propably those hoteps from the horn that claim Semitic languages started in the horn :dead: You feel embarrassed to admit that Eritrea experienced an early Iron Age Semitic invasion/colonisation. The genetic composition, script in use, gods worshipped, languages spoken etc all point out to Semitic invasion from the direction of Arabia into Eritrea, northern Ethiopia.
Why does it have to be an invasion? Linguistic shift can happen simply due to exonomic annd elite cultural migration further facilitated by marriage.

Why does it have to be an invasion? Linguistic shift can happen simply due to exonomic annd elite cultural migration further facilitated by marriage.

What you have stated sounds like an invasion to me. 15-20% Arabian gene input mainly male mediated + language shift + change of script sounds like an invasion or colonisation to me. How would you describe it?

What you have stated sounds like an invasion to me. 15-20% Arabian gene input mainly male mediated + language shift + change of script sounds like an invasion or colonisation to me. How would you describe it?
They could have had some kind of monopoly on trade to the Red Sea or access to a skill which was badly needed by the locals.

Trending

Latest posts