Safia Aideed declares Ahmed Hussein the winner and then says "I dislike him " lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The state was used against both groups, but MJs were targeted first. Whether they were bombed, massacred or starved to death makes no difference because people died in both cases. Oppression Olympics is what you and Safia excel at. Don't get @methylamine or other Isaaqs involved to try to change the course of the discussion.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

@Duchess claim that she's anti MJ is unsubstantiated. Safia Aideed questioned some anti-SLand anti-Isaaq rhetoric and all of a sudden she's anti MJ. I'm no fan of this chick, but I know bullshit when I see it :hehehe: (I feel weird using this now that ICU hates me:()
loool I don't hate you! we can have difference in opinion, styll

The state was used against both groups, but MJs were targeted first. Whether they were bombed, massacred or starved to death makes no difference because people died in both cases. Oppression Olympics is what you and Safia excel at. Don't get @methylamine or other Isaaqs involved to try to change the course of the discussion.

I had to get him involved because you were ducking me. obamadatazz

Again, Waaqooyi Galbeed suffering and marginalization under MSB is a key justification in the hearts and minds of many SLanders. To, in one statement, both diminish the extent and confound the impact with objectively "lesser" tragedies (tragedies nonetheless) is blatant disrespect of both the nation of SLand and Isaaq as a people.

Anyways, let's say Safia and I are playing "oppression Olympics." How does that make her anti-MJ? In this ridiculous game you've created, going of numbers and events alone Isaaq won. That's super absurd to say, but I just have to bring this back to the original claim I @'ed you for "how is Safia anti-MJ?"

Just to ask again, anymore proof that I asked for:feedme:

@methylamine still wanna hear your opinion on those tweets I sent your way

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe my friend:mjlol:

Nah I meant when you were on that whole "who do you think you are!? I don't have to answer to you!" trip

I can't get over how someone who calls themselves a Muslim can declare dembi on another person without any proof. But we already know diintaada waa yar tahay.

why are you bunch of mentioning me.

Duchess

VIP
I had to get him involved because you were ducking me. obamadatazz

Again, Waaqooyi Galbeed suffering and marginalization under MSB is a key justification in the hearts and minds of many SLanders. To, in one statement, both diminish the extent and confound the impact with objectively "lesser" tragedies (tragedies nonetheless) is blatant disrespect of both the nation of SLand and Isaaq as a people.

Anyways, let's say Safia and I are playing "oppression Olympics." How does that make her anti-MJ? In this ridiculous game you've created, going of numbers and events alone Isaaq won. That's super absurd to say, but I just have to bring this back to the original claim I @'ed you for "how is Safia anti-MJ?"

Just to ask again, anymore proof that I asked for:feedme:

@methylamine still wanna hear your opinion on those tweets I sent your way

You're all over the place. What does your first paragraph have to do with anything I've mentioned in this topic? :what:You're @'ing random people so you can change the course of the discussion and turn this into Isaaq/Somaliland vs MJ. My views on the Kacaan's targeting of clans is very well known and I will not repeat my position on this issue for an attention starved troll. When people asked Safia why she fails to ever mention the Barre regimes targeting of clans other than the Isaaq, she accused people of 'erasing' what happened in the North when in fact she's the one who is erasing the other massacres that occurred because it doesn't fit her particular narrative. You're playing the very same game here and I won't entertain your shenanigans any longer.

For anyone who's following this discussion and is genuinely interested in learning more, please read Prof Lidwien Kapteijns book ( Clan Cleansing in Somalia).

http://www.upenn.edu/pennpress/book/15056.html

Say no to oppression olympics. :ufdup:

S

Shamis

She's not an academic, she's just a student. I think she's only on her second year of research. I pay her no mind. Geeljire is more academically minded than she is. She has a great future as a blogger. Only people who've read Americana by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi will know where I'm coming from.

You're all over the place. What does your first paragraph have to do with anything I've mentioned in this topic? :what:You're @'ing random people so you can change the course of the discussion and turn this into Isaaq/Somaliland vs MJ. My views on the Kacaan's targeting of clans is very well known and I will not repeat my position on this issue for an attention starved troll. When people asked Safia why she fails to ever mention the Barre regimes targeting of clans other than the Isaaq, she accused people of 'erasing' what happened in the North when in fact she's the one who is erasing the other massacres that occurred because it doesn't fit her particular narrative. You're playing the very same game here and I won't entertain your shenanigans any longer.

For anyone who's following this discussion and is genuinely interested in learning more, please read Prof Lidwien Kapteijns book ( Clan Cleansing in Somalia).

http://www.upenn.edu/pennpress/book/15056.html

Say no to oppression olympics. :ufdup:

Wallahi you lost the plot. I mention the tweet you posted as proof of her qabilism and you say it has no relevancy to my argument against you.

Good job girl. Go on a rant, you still haven't proven she's anti-MJ. The original claim you made

Trust me, Safia Aideed dislikes Ahmed Hussen not because of his qabiil. That isn't the reason. The reason why she hates him is because he stands in direct contrast to the identity-driven victim-politics which she and her cohorts engage in. Ahmed is a Somali who arrived in Canada at the age of 16---not knowing how to speak a word of English and without his family. He graduated high school, worked odd-jobs, went to university and then graduated Law School. Now he's a Federal Member of Parliament and will be a voice for the Somali-Canadian community at large as well as a Representative for the 100,000 or so people who live in York South-Weston.

By all measures, Ahmed's career is a success and he managed to achieve what he did without engaging in the reprehensible victim-politics which she and her fellow SJW's engage in. A lot of these sociopaths do not support Ahmed. They would want to back a political candidate who agrees with their views---preferably a Black (or Somali) woman who talks about "white privilege" and "cultural appropriation".

Believe me, this has nothing to do with qabiil.

She went to Harvard to study "African Studies".

That's like going to Coachella and sitting on the lawn in the back. Sure, she goes to a prestigious school, but "African Studies" isn't a difficult major to get into, provided that you're willing to write essays about victimhood and "Black women erasure" and all the rest of that crap. This woman is no intellectual, she's nothing more than a pro-Ethiopian lackey who wants to set the conversation on behalf of the Somali community.

Trust me, Safia Aideed dislikes Ahmed Hussen not because of his qabiil. That isn't the reason. The reason why she hates him is because he stands in direct contrast to the identity-driven victim-politics which she and her cohorts engage in. Ahmed is a Somali who arrived in Canada at the age of 16---not knowing how to speak a word of English and without his family. He graduated high school, worked odd-jobs, went to university and then graduated Law School. Now he's a Federal Member of Parliament and will be a voice for the Somali-Canadian community at large as well as a Representative for the 100,000 or so people who live in York South-Weston.

By all measures, Ahmed's career is a success and he managed to achieve what he did without engaging in the reprehensible victim-politics which she and her fellow SJW's engage in. A lot of these sociopaths do not support Ahmed. They would want to back a political candidate who agrees with their views---preferably a Black (or Somali) woman who talks about "white privilege" and "cultural appropriation".

That's all I'm trying to say, but every opinion about an MJ from a non MJ is qabilism according to @Duchess

She will never bring any proof to support this claim, but it's discussed (by other Darood) as fact.

Duchess

VIP

I disagree. She is a qabilist of the highest order and wants to use to her position to push her historical revisionism. She has most of the Puntlanders on twitter blocked for calling her out on her hypocrisy and MJphobia. In due time you will see her true colors.

I disagree. She is a qabilist of the highest order and wants to use to her position to push her historical revisionism. She has most of the Puntlanders on twitter blocked for calling her out on her hypocrisy and MJphobia. In due time you will see her true colors.

Stuck up, SJW qabilist :dead:

Can you get any worse as a person :damn:

:banderas::ahhhh::feedme:

Provide the tweets, you won't :duckr:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Duchess laying down th
Games, your typing under the influence. Come back to this discussion when you sober up aboowe.

BTW, ciddhartha is too close to the situation to be taken seriously. He is so passionate about defending Safia and pops up in every topic she's mentioned because she is his close relative. This is why I address only 20% of the posts he makes 'demanding' I answer his questions. He isn't in genuine search of the truth, he's just pissed his cousin isn't revered on this forum. Notice how the objects of his obsession are all vocally anti-Safia. May Allah protect us all from his evil eye. :reallymaury:
ameen

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@Duchess

You're so stubborn like Siyad Barre's hold to power as the fire was approaching. I'm talking about how you are convinced that this lunatic chick is qabiilistic when majority of us don't believe so. @Kaafiye hit the nail on the head. That is precilely what she is. More than anything else she is beyong angry at this dude for exceeding all expectation when he was never born in Canada and that he came to Canada in an advanced age but eventually became a lawyer and now has power all the things she inspires to but can't be because she's doing History and while playing victimhood.

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess

You're so stubborn like Siyad Barre's hold to power as the fire was approaching. I'm talking about how you are convinced that this lunatic chick is qabiilistic when majority of us don't believe so. @Kaafiye hit the nail on the head. That is precilely what she is. More than anything else she is beyong angry at this dude for exceeding all expectation when he was never born in Canada and that he came to Canada in an advanced age but eventually became a lawyer and now has power all the things she inspires to but can't be because she's doing History and while playing victimhood.

Are you suggesting I change what I believe to be true because my opinion is in the minority? You call it stubbornness, I call it conviction. She can be all of things @Kaafiye stated (which I agree with) and still be a qabilist. They're not mutually exclusive sxb. I believe Safia is a qabilist, you don't and that's perfectly fine with me but you seem more offended at my opinion than you do at the possibility of Safia using her position to rewrite history and push a particular narrative. lol

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Are you suggesting I change what I believe to be true because my opinion is in the minority? You call it stubbornness, I call it conviction. She can be all of things @Kaafiye stated (which I agree with) and still be a qabilist. They're not mutually exclusive sxb. I believe Safia is a qabilist, you don't and that's perfectly fine with me but you seem more offended at my opinion than you do at the possibility of Safia using her position to rewrite history and push a particular narrative. lol

I am not offended by you walaal! It is my conviction as it is yours

Status
Not open for further replies.