Salaam bank gets first Islamic banking license in Uganda

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Shareholders and investors have no qabil.
Hormuud prefers duduble employees, my cousin did some work for them and they gave him a duduble intern to learn from him.

Jimcaale has shipped thousands of kids from galgaduud and tried to set them up. He’s very committed to helping his ppl.

But shares etc yes they’re open to everyone

1694306077587.png

Those are just private banks. They all came to Hormuud to integrate their EVC system and take loans until they make enough to provide more banking services. Premier Bank developed a Premier Wallet rival to EVC but it has no offline services and restricted to some phones they may adopt EVC soon. Murusade is in the central bank forget the private banks and this is a position we held in HSMs last term. Its currently Ali Yasin Wardere the cousin of Hasan Macalin who signs the cheques for HSM.

View attachment 292697

Those are just private banks. They all came to Hormuud to integrate their EVC system and take loans until they make enough to provide more banking services. Premier Bank developed a Premier Wallet rival to EVC but it has no offline services and restricted to some phones they may adopt EVC soon. Murusade is in the central bank forget the private banks and this is a position we held in HSMs last term. Its currently Ali Yasin Wardere the cousin of Hasan Macalin who signs the cheques for HSM.

The fock are you on about?

Murursade has no banks ZERO whatsoever in Somalia, waryaa stop leeching on HGs and Duduble banks.

Walahi you are shameless claiming other clans achievements, if I were you an murursade I would claim my maqaar business proudly instead of shamelessly claiming other clans business .

Hormuud is an Duduble business, that's an established fact.

As for the Somalia's central back, murursade was just recently named by President HSM the deputy head and not even the head of the central Bank of Somalia, but you being an langaab murursade will proudly claim it an achievement.

Focking irrelevant mangaab baa tahay.

The fock are you on about?

Murursade has no banks ZERO whatsoever in Somalia, waryaa stop leeching on HGs and Duduble banks.

Walahi you are shameless claiming other clans achievements, if I were you an murursade I would claim my maqaar business proudly instead of shamelessly claiming other clans business .

Hormuud is an Duduble business, that's an established fact.

As for the Somalia's central back, murursade was just recently named by President HSM the deputy head and not even the head of the central Bank of Somalia, but you being an langaab murursade will proudly claim it an achievement.

Focking irrelevant mangaab baa tahay.
Dumb low IQ HG 🤣

Firstly the respected Jimcaale was the founder of Albarakaat, the remittance company from the late 80s, not Hormuud. Hormuud founded in 2002 however is considered a late offshoot of Barakaat since Sacuudi and Jimcaale were both Barakaat shareholders. Out of the two Jimcaale has more shares in Hormuud but this is because he later bought into Hormuud after Sacuudi built the company. When you are an investor you can buy and sell ownership rights and shares when you see fit. They are both essentially directors, one is executive the other is non executive.

Also, it was Kheyre who removed Jimcaale from the Global Terror list where Albarakaat suffered with their businesses close down after the War on Terror. Murusade and Duduble have a good partnership, they live in central Somalia and participate in our economies there as well as Xamar.

1693715938961.png

HG can’t manage money 🤣. You only lie to these innocent young darood on this forum 🤣. Bring sources or stay quite you broke ass nigga 🤣

Bring me sources kulaha, as if that's needed.

Hormuud waa hanti Duduble and that's an general public knowledge, so stop claiming it like an shameless beggar.

Be satisfied with your skin hide maqaarka business, waxaan waa ceeb claiming another clans achievements.

Bring me sources kulaha, as if that's needed.

Hormuud waa hanti Duduble and that's an general public knowledge, so stop claiming it like an shameless beggar.

Be satisfied with your skin hide maqaarka business, waxaan waa ceeb claiming another clans achievements.
No sources just emotions 🤣 🤣

Bullshit. Does this guy look Duduble to you?

View attachment 292737View attachment 292738View attachment 292739

CEO is Murusade. Read the sources. Or are you one of those allergic to sources?

:jcoleno: la xawla wala quwata, only an mangaab murursade would shamelessly claim an shaqaale CEO being the owner of Hormuud.

Murusade are the same folks, who used to claim Farmaajo because he had an murursade liis, these folks would shamelessly claim shaydaan itself if he had an murursade shaqaale or an liis like Farmaajo has.

Last edited: