Saudi Arabia has invested in 12.7 billion refinery in Djibouti

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Chinese quality of life is far better. Compare New York subway where a junky is more likely to rub you compared to this :drakelaugh:

Listen saxib we live in usa 🇺🇸 usa is the only country in the world if u work hard anything is possible 🙏🏽 few tall skyscrapers and modern subway is nothing when majority people in China are dirty and poor😂

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Step a side 9 out 10 richest man in the world is usa 🇺🇸 citizen
IMG_7318.jpeg
IMG_7319.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Nah seriously bro. The days of western propaganda against china is finished. China left the USA in the dust.

What sector shall we look at? Education, transport, infrastructure etc I let you choose and then we compare.
Thier is nothing in china 😂 Chinese iyaga bahan o africa hadha u so tahribayo well African are migrating to the free world the western world 🌎

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Nah seriously bro. The days of western propaganda against china is finished. China left the USA in the dust.

What sector shall we look at? Education, transport, infrastructure etc I let you choose and then we compare.
So if you was leaving Somalia as immigrant to start new life you would pick China?

China with average 16k salary and crazy govt. America 1/3 rd China population and almost 40% higher gdp.

If u say uk or Australia or any European country better I can believe it but China no way

So if you was leaving Somalia as immigrant to start new life you would pick China?

China with average 16k salary and crazy govt. America 1/3 rd China population and almost 40% higher gdp.

If u say uk or Australia or any European country better I can believe it but China no way
Give it few more years. China is going to surpass you guys. This is from the bbc

1719366644730.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP

China will give you only the next pandemic virus 🦠 after they give us like trump say the Chinese virus 2019😂

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
300k barreles per day is big facility. The cost is 86.7k per barrel of capacity. Seems in line based on quora answer. Plus everything more expensive in horn because not very much in house capability which leads to everything coming from abroad material and workers. Maybe it’s exaggerated but it’s within realm of possible to me

I see what your saying but what that kinda of investment could only happen through the Saudi Investment Fund (PIF) as no one in private sector has that sort of large funding or will be allowed to investment out of country like that since now they their whole focus is internal. Lets wait and see what the saudi say and if turns out to be true that would be truly a great advancement.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I see what your saying but what that kinda of investment could only happen through the Saudi Investment Fund (PIF) as no one in private sector has that sort of large funding or will be allowed to investment out of country like that since now they their whole focus is internal. Lets wait and see what the saudi say and if turns out to be true that would be truly a great advancement.
Yeah you right thats alot of money more than even gerd dam, im doubting whole thing now too

I'm surprised IOG managed to convince Saudis to invest this sum. 12 billion is huge by African standards. Well played Djibouti, congrats.