Saudi Arabia Nike Advert

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Eh it could be worse I would gladly take a version of Somalia with the level of modesty in that video than anything we have now.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
- Export Kharij ideology to poor countries

- help form terrorist groups

- deny connections to said groups

- makes bank from kharij taxes

- modernizes.

1720576639663.png

MBS modernisation push, nothing surprising at this point. There is massive pushback inside Saudi against this though, but they’re arresting all the scholars who speak out against it.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
honestly the fact that certain Sufi Ash'ari people think they're winning some sort of victory by tagging random Salafis whenever something happens in Saudi.... the fact they rely on this kind of thing, it's because how weak they are in terms of evidence being on their side.... you don't see Salafis having to lower themselves to these kinds of gimmicks.

furthermore, MBS is pretty obviously not a Salafi. some guy runs his country based on liberalism. what does this have to do with Salafis? you might as well tag me when Kim Jong Un does something, it is very obvious the way I think is very different than how MBS thinks. some liberal person doing liberal things doesn't disprove Salafiyyah. we can all grow old and die and the Sufis will still not have come up with a solid argument against Salafiyyah.

EE8C6CDE-3751-4012-9504-2FA99C69D77F.jpeg

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Whats so bad about wanting to know your opinion?

Allah knows best, I maybe shouldn't have assumed as to your intention. I just hate being tagged in these weekly "MBS liberalization of Saudi Arabia" threads.

As for people doing Halloween, music concerts or whatever unislamic stuff is going on anywhere, I'm against it. as for what is in OP, I have no idea, I haven't watched it, and don't plan to, I don't pay all that much attention to what goes on in Saudi Arabia.

Trending

Latest posts